Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the cop has already sent me an SMS saying that I'm his C2 clear with a list of everyone's claims, telling me to lead in lieu of Bal's silence.

Based on the claims and my own deductions, I would argue that either StSS or Kevin is the most suspicious person alive. I could explain more in case of a massclaim but I would rather not out PRs.

##Vote: Strawman

I'm down with that. Did Bal tell you about what happened with me C2? If not, I can SMS you about it, though you probably won't receive it until Kaoz gets online.

Also, Kay is probably not scum because of stuff, which means I was wrong. I'd personally lynch Kevin over Strawman based on the eclipse NK and Strawman's interactions with Snike.

##Vote Kevin

Taking Paper's word about him and Strawman being the best targets. I think the JB interactions with Kevin were more likely to be a bus than the Snike interactions with Strawman, since on D2 Snike would have been bussing Strawman right after the scumteam took a huge hit. I also imagine Snike would have been the one bussed and not the other way around if Snike/Strawman were buddies, since Snike was apathetic about the game while Strawman was not.

Did Bal tell you about what happened with me C2? If not, I can SMS you about it, though you probably won't receive it until Kaoz gets online.

Would still like an answer to this, if it matters (probably not too much, but it does confirm my role).

Taking Paper's word about him and Strawman being the best targets. I think the JB interactions with Kevin were more likely to be a bus than the Snike interactions with Strawman, since on D2 Snike would have been bussing Strawman right after the scumteam took a huge hit. I also imagine Snike would have been the one bussed and not the other way around if Snike/Strawman were buddies, since Snike was apathetic about the game while Strawman was not.

Tbh I don't have much of a defence. I'd save claiming because it seems PB doesn't want to out our PRs, but I will if necessary. Not that it'll change much.

So yeah, I did stuff in C1, some scummy, some of it (hopefully) non-scummy. I was one of the first ones to get off of the psych/core/tables bandwagon if that says anything. And... that's all I've done. Mountains and mountains of stuff I know, but that's all I have.

He complied to voting off scum!Snike when I was the only one pressing him to do so, so yeah, him being town seems pretty likely.

Also, this.

I mean, yeah, I DID think about it myself: A scum doublevoter is possible. But... wait, so, didn't we say this game might have three or four scum? So far we've caught the Ninja and the Roleblocker, and apparently there's a Silencer. So if there are only three scum, then Nags is clear by default, isn't he? (unless he's a doublevoting silencer rofl)

If there are four scum, then I guess there's still a slim possibility, but, again, it really isn't likely. I think Nag is town, and I'm not so sure about Kevin being town anymore. It's gotta be either him or Strawman.

Also, this.

I mean, yeah, I DID think about it myself: A scum doublevoter is possible. But... wait, so, didn't we say this game might have three or four scum? So far we've caught the Ninja and the Roleblocker, and apparently there's a Silencer. So if there are only three scum, then Nags is clear by default, isn't he? (unless he's a doublevoting silencer rofl)

If there are four scum, then I guess there's still a slim possibility, but, again, it really isn't likely. I think Nag is town, and I'm not so sure about Kevin being town anymore. It's gotta be either him or Strawman.

It's gotta be him and Strawman.

##Vote: Kevin

I would like the claim list, too, if anyone has any SMSes left. A list of names at the very least. I feel out of the loop.