Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more are very likely, which doesn't really leave a whole lot of hiding places for the maf.

Well, that gives me good odds at surviving today then.

I would like to point out that the logic that made me pro-town 2 cycles ago shouldn't really have changed. Just because I went inactive doesn't make that irrelevant.

Oh yeah, Kevin, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but when two highly informed players agree you're a good target, I don't think it's a good idea to rely on old arguments.

However, I would like to know what's up before I decide I'd still rather lynch Strawman first.

Upon further investigation, it seems that Core is probably Mafia.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Core

"I'm the Town Nurse. Character is Niou Masaharu. It doesn't tell me who the doctor is, but it says the character is Yagyuu Hiroshi."

However, the Doctor has said his character is Kawamura Takashi. Obviously I am inclined to believe the Doctor here.

I don't even remember half of the things I did on the first cycle :3

The only thing I remember is voting snike and saying something to eclipse

best mafia player amirite

I don't think the doctor is lying, but that IS what my role pm says. Perhaps Psych/me misinterpreted the pm. It says the doctor's name, but perhaps that is simply the name of a doctor in PoT? Our doctor must have a different name.

I'm utterly perplexed, I am.

Explain the wording to the best of your ability without paraphrasing?

Is paraphrasing not allowed? What is the difference between paraphrasing and explaining the wording? I don't want to be modkilled.

Prims got his wires crossed. He means explain the best you can without QUOTING the role PM.

Right.

Well, it basically says that I very much admire the doctor, Yagyuu Hiroshi. There's also another part, which Psych did not include in his SMS to Bal. The 2nd part says that if Yagyuu were to die, I would seek revenge for his death.

Unfortunately, it's not any more specific than this. I believe that if Yagyuu dies then I'll get a kill to use, or Yagyuu's killer automtically dies. Not sure what happens if Yagyuu gets lynched.

This doesn't make any sense to me now that we know that the doctor's name is Kawamura Takashi. The ONLY thing I can possibly think of is that Yagyuu might be impersonating a doctor.

Considering this, if we know who Yagyuu is in this game, I'm fairly sure that he's town. It would make no sense if I got revenge after a mafioso was killed.

One more question. I would rather nobody say anything until Core has answered this.

Core, is Town Nurse your exact role name, as mentioned in the Role PM? If not, then what is your exact role name?