The Rapier is awful

Titamon

Well, for all intents and purposes, it's an iron sword that becomes a silver sword against cavaliers and armor knights, with some Crt added on top of it.

Then why is Roy tinking them?

The sky is blue. The grass is green. The Rapier is a shit weapon. Can we get something new in here?

Its a new discovery to me...

Because his Str is that bad and Armour Knights have really high Def. I see 13 Def on Lv2 Knights and Roy has 19 Atk after effective bonus and WTD.

Because Roy is a shitty lord with pitiful Str. :newyears:

Because his Str is that bad and Armour Knights have really high Def. I see 13 Def on Lv2 Knights and Roy has 19 Atk after effective bonus and WTD.

The calculations page says that WTD is factored in before the effective multiplier is applied, so it's actually just 17 Atk.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

OH. MY. GOD. Why does this thing even exist? 5 mt? 5???? Giving Roy a total of 10 atk at base? WHY?

Tragic, he has the same attack as Lance ;/

in FE7/8 it has a base might of 7 and its still rather bad.

On the other hand, in FE7 it only gets x2 effective bonus.

Edited by Anouleth

Its better for him than the iron sword at least, what with the barely-there crit bonus, and boosted damage to cavs equipped with swords.

The calculations page says that WTD is factored in before the effective multiplier is applied, so it's actually just 17 Atk.

This would explain why he was doing 0 damage to the boss in Ch. 2...

Gotta love Roy... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Tragic, he has the same attack as Lance ;/

At least Lance has a +1 speed, +%10 growth and a horsey to make up for it banana.gif

Edited by Mage Lord

but on the other other hand, in FE7 its now effective on Nomad's.

Eliwood: Watch out Uhai, I'll make you pay for killing Leila. Just...let me get through these trees first, and find you in this dasterdly fog.

Eliwood: Watch out Uhai, I'll make you pay for killing Leila. Just...let me get through these trees first, and find you in this dasterdly fog.

And, you know, not be ORKO'd by Uhai's 23 Atk and 14 AS. He doesn't escape a 2HKO until 15/0 on average.