Shattered Honour Chat

Parrhesia

• 3 weeks later...

Figure I might as well say it now for all to see. I do not plan on rejoining with Lena dead. There will be no new character or anything. I do not think I will have any attachment to a new character beyond as a simple stat-block.

Figure I might as well say it now for all to see. I do not plan on rejoining with Lena dead. There will be no new character or anything. I do not think I will have any attachment to a new character beyond as a simple stat-block.

That's fine, don't worry. Part of Shattered Honor is the possibility of death, it's not just a case of dealing lots of damage, it's keeping yourself alive too.

Rest in peace. We'll miss you. I for one was hoping to find out more about Lena; I found your introduction post interesting.

I hope you have fun with whatever you do next.

You can thank both Furet and the Supply group. According to her the only reason we are even in this fight is because the Supply group is taking so long, so she decided to throw us into another fight.

Edit: I might have another idea that I will ask her about.

Edit edit: I asked Furet if Lena could survive, but simply be too wounded to fight. She outright refused.

Edited by Snowy_One

I'm going to be away for about a week due to HSC exams and the mental deterioration that they bring. Have fun guys. That was the plan, but I seem to be physically incapable of staying off the internet. Participation will stay as normal.

Edited by Blasied

As a heads up to the members of the South group: Since we're moving significantly slower than the other groups, and I tend to be around at most times, Furet has given me permission to move characters if it has been their turn for 24 hours or more. I will do my best to stick to the character that I have seen displayed, but if I don't, please don't get mad at me. Either post sooner than 24 hours or if it's after the fact and I've posted and you want me to change something, just PM me what you want it to say, and I will do so.

SUGGESTED LOOT-SPLIT

Targe to Jacob because he's the only one who reasonably uses bucklers and gets into combat with it.

Bastard Sword to Jack.

Sabre to Ibn.

Broadaxe to Tordel. If Jack or Angeline wishes to make the transition to hacking then obviously they get the axe and he gets what they got.

Heater shield to Angeline.

Morningstar to Marsali. Nobody can reasonably challenge her on this.

Javelins to Eail, who seems to want something but giving him a one-hander is ridiculous.

Sorry for not posting in the past couple days. My power's been out, and it may not come back on for a while, so I apologize. I'm just glad the battle ended before I held everybody up.

If you need to know what my character did, just pretend he stood by himself, a bit away from everybody else, and didn't say a thing.

Also, thanks for the item.

• 1 month later...

We need to work on context. I could've sworn Merry was outside when the siblings were talkign to her, seeing as they just walked outside with Jack, but then apparently she's in the tavern? Did she kill Grace in there?

We need some consistency and we need some context and... just that in general. People outside shouldn't be responding to things happening inside and vice versa. Be clear about where your character is. If you move them, it should say somewhere. (following so and so works for that too)

Everyone should just thank Eclipse for making like 70% of the battle system (mostly numbers, stuff I don't understand). Because it's running like clockwork, now that the kinks have been sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...