• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Describe your personality. From what I get from you, you seem to be focused on your own goals and don't let any others get in the way negatively. Oh, and you're rather sarcastic.

I see I see. You forgot nice, calm and level headed. Oh oh, my R button info should be More Qualified than Qualified.

Bearclaw, tsundere is a dumb character trait. Also, why am I not in on the story writing. I came up with thr general plot. Am I too good for you people or what.

So I get to think of my backstory and personality as well? I'll need to think on it, but I need to know my role in the plot first so as to not end up contradicting it...

So basically you want to be the Lastpostian version of Navarre. Sounds legit.

Not entirely certain I can fit this in well... you okay with being a Mercenary (according to story, not class wise.) or a member of a different kingdom?

Not sure what Lastpostian means but basically yes, but without being anti social and starting off neutral and occasionally helping ZM before joining.

I'd rather not be affiliated with any kingdom and just be a wandering vigilante. I dunno if that makes it any easier for you though....

I see I see. You forgot nice, calm and level headed. Oh oh, my R button info should be More Qualified than Qualified.

Also, why am I not in on the story writing. I came up with thr general plot. Am I too good for you people or what.

I'l send you a PM about it later.

Everyone SLOW DOWN. Geez. >_>

Maybe you guys need to take this to a separate thread/forum/site, and work there. If anything to have it all organized better.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I suggest Critted be an assassin so incompetent he gets caught by a fighter, a Jeigan and an archer and acts like Rowan A. in the firts season of Black Addee

I'm up for this!

Maybe you guys need to take this to a separate thread/forum/site, and work there. If anything to have it all organized better.

I was about to suggest that, actually.

A thread might be enough for right now.

Good idea...

Would you prefer I PM you about it?

PM would be good, but I'd see it either way...