• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoyoyo yes I am a vegetable

Its nice to meet you all!~ UM lessee I really like games and cute things and a lot of things.. Yeah.

I'm a psychopath, love JRPGs (hey, that's why we're all here!), come from a line of warriors and am usually pretty damn bright. That and my ego is huge. Nice to meet you!

Penguins are cute. \o/

Goodnight Fre! I think I'm gonna head over to bed too... but to play on my phone instead, because I'm falling asleep on my desk. ¡Buenas noches! /snicker.

Ohhhhhhh I was gonna come back and complain that I couldn't finish that sudoku puzzle after aaaaaaalllllllllll since I'm going to sleepy, but...

Is this like somebody you know IRL or from a different site Emerald?? Or did you make a new friend here that quickly~?

Edit: Oh yeah I'll just save a screenshot of my current progress and fill the rest in tomorrow~

Edited by Freohr Datia

EMERALD...................... ....

...Okay, in all seriousness I think I spent like more than 5 mins or so staring at the text box like a huge weenie not knowing what to say. But hello everyone!

Hi! I hope you enjoy SF. A lot of us here in this thread are willing to lend a listening ear if you need anything.

Ohhhhhhh I was gonna come back and complain that I couldn't finish that sudoku puzzle after aaaaaaalllllllllll since I'm going to sleepy, but...Member since: Today 3:59 AMIs this like somebody you know IRL or from a different site Emerald?? Or did you make a new friend here that quickly~?

I hate soduko. It's all guess and check.

Is this like somebody you know IRL or from a different site Emerald?? Or did you make a new friend here that quickly~?

Offsite. I highly doubt I'm that charismatic, FD, luuuul.