• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

wha? I wasn't going to post that. >_> I meant... I have no more reason to post/stay in FE4 thread for tonight because TE just went to bed... and then I guess I just blew crap up over there by a careless statement....to defend someone... but Fre stopped me from further shit. \o/

sorry for being unclear. I have a habit of doing that.

Edited by Elize

I think she just means for now...

Ein made Boron mad because he said something that looked like an insult, Shirley tried defending him and Boron took that the wrong way too.

Shirley probably means she'll just stay out until the fire dies down~

Also, while I wanted to go to sleep, our smoke detector's battery just got low... so it's beeping now ;n; And we usually don't have batteries to replace it with, whenever it starts doing this I have trouble figuring out how to get it to stop >~<

But I want to go to sleeeeeeeeeep ;A;

I hate most people. I should go nom them.

I think she just means for now...

Ein made Boron mad because he said something that looked like an insult, Shirley tried defending him and Boron took that the wrong way too.

Shirley probably means she'll just stay out until the fire dies down~

Also, while I wanted to go to sleep, our smoke detector's battery just got low... so it's beeping now ;n; And we usually don't have batteries to replace it with, whenever it starts doing this I have trouble figuring out how to get it to stop >~<

But I want to go to sleeeeeeeeeep ;A;

thanks fre. *hugs*

I READ THAT. Ummm... what about your parents? Do they know how to?

Boron's been on the edge lately. Don't worry about her. She needs to cool down.

I hope she'll calm down soon. :/ I really didn't mean to make her feel like I was trying to tell her what to do or that she wasn't justified to be upset but just... eh...

whatever.... So much for trying to speak up for someone. Shoulda just stuck with the whole thing with TE.

And hey! Ein didn't do it on purpose, dude. How was he supposed to know? He was making a casual comment. She must not know him that well. He did not mean to insult her and neither did I try to tell her what to do. It's not even Ein's fault ffs.

And hi Lettuce!

Also, Cynthia is OP regardless of who her father is. Hmm....

Edited by Elize

I hope she'll calm down soon. :/ I really didn't mean to make her feel like I was trying to tell her what to do or that she wasn't justified to be upset but just... eh...

whatever.... So much for trying to speak up for someone. Shoulda just stuck with the whole thing with TE.

And hey! Ein didn't do it on purpose, dude. How was he supposed to know? He was making a casual comment. She must not know him that well. He did not mean to insult her and neither did I try to tell her what to do. It's not even Ein's fault ffs.

*shrugs* He told her to stop being dumb. That can easily be taken the wrong way.

I know Ein was joking, but it was a rather touchy thing to say.

*shrugs* He told her to stop being dumb. That can easily be taken the wrong way.

I know Ein was joking, but it was a rather touchy thing to say.

by taking it seriously. He wasn't being serious. I doubt he really thinks she's dumb.

and then I get chewed at for trying to defend a friend. Okay. And Ein didn't friggin mean to insult her or mean it in a derogatory way for saying that. It's not his fault that she would respond the way she did. Fine if it was tiring, but to say that about him? A terrible person? No. I don't think he knew she was in a bad mood either. FE13 board IS a shit board and it was rather... stupid to try to see the good in some people there.

whatever, I should just give up posting.

Edited by Elize