The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Kinda. How do I import and FE tile set into tiled?

Can I have a personality evaluation? I've given myself a few psych evaluations, but I'd be very interested to hear what you all perceive me as.

If you downloaded the stuff Nintenlord had up, you should have some .png files somewhere that are the pictures of FE tiles. You can import these.

I'd say go read some tutorials too. Helps a ton.

Edited by Interest

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be nice having hobbies that don't require electricity. I mean, if there was ever a prolonged blackout, I couldn't go gaming, go online, or cook. I guess I could still sing or write song lyrics.

So what are your favourite video game series, TV series, and movies?

Ahaha I actually did have to deal with a really bad blackout just a few months ago due to a storm that knocked out our power for 3 days and it was really awful I ended up staying at a family member's because I thought I'd trip and bang into to things even though I know my home layout really well just because it was pitch black and it was really unsettling hhhhhhhh

I like a lot of games really I could never really pick favorites but some things I really like are the Ace Attorney series, Harvest Moon, Tales of, Persona 3+4, MGS and I tend to go on/off again with Pokemon. I don't watch much T.V. except The Office reruns and maybe shows on Boomerang if theres anything good on and also with movies but I did see Pacific Rim recently-ish and I enjoyed it!

Well, don't you? You do seem a lot nicer and sweeter around Crizix than other SF members.

Haha! Well well, looks like blue blood found himself a new lady friend!

Just try and refrain from breaking things that aren't the atmosphere. Actually, don't do that either

N-No! I have no clue what you're talking about!

Ah, so you noticed my sig quote of myself. Too bad, cause the sky can't hold me. This guy is Unlimited!

Really? Edit: Ooo, what do you know about me?

You're a mild-mannered, shy person, you're Filipino, you live around New York, you're a big FE fan (specifically Akanea), you're really into the Professor Layton series, you're into the Zelda series (then again, practically everyone except for me is. I never liked getting lost constantly and getting stuck on puzzles and dungeons), you've got quite the collection of deviantart sketches and you're quite the artist as well, you've taken up fencing, you don't like it when people ask what you find ideal in a boyfriend, and if you got to be an RPG character class, it'd be a cleric/healer.

Can I have a personality evaluation? I've given myself a few psych evaluations, but I'd be very interested to hear what you all perceive me as.

Well, you really like being mysterious and hiding things about yourself (no avatar, barely any profile data, when you post you barely talk or reveal much about yourself and you heavily focus on the topic at hand) and you have a generally upbeat, sociable personality.

...okay, maybe I don't know you that well.

I wonder what people know about me...

Ahaha I actually did have to deal with a really bad blackout just a few months ago due to a storm that knocked out our power for 3 days and it was really awful I ended up staying at a family member's because I thought I'd trip and bang into to things even though I know my home layout really well just because it was pitch black and it was really unsettling hhhhhhhh

I like a lot of games really I could never really pick favorites but some things I really like are the Ace Attorney series, Harvest Moon, Tales of, Persona 3+4, MGS and I tend to go on/off again with Pokemon. I don't watch much T.V. except The Office reruns and maybe shows on Boomerang if theres anything good on and also with movies but I did see Pacific Rim recently-ish and I enjoyed it!

That must've been horrible. No cooking, no plugged in clocks working, no lights, no charging up cell phones/portable electronic devices at home, no computers/home gaming consoles, and all of that for three days. Good thing you had family members that let you stay with them during that time. I hope it wasn't too bad, being at their place.

Ah, so I guess you mostly like non-action oriented game series, huh? Although RPGs are one of my favourite genres (especially Final Fantasy, Pokemon, and Dragon Quest), I've always been more partial to action filled games like Mario, Kirby, and Smash Bros.

Not much TV, huh? Same here. Well, I do watch a lot of youtube and I watch a lot of Steve Urkel/Family Matters clips.

I was just..being random.

Uh, so you mean I admitted out loud that I thought Crizix was a really attractive looking Filipino in real life simply because I mistook your joke for you reading my mind like an open book?

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

Edited by Randoman

You're a mild-mannered, shy person, you're Filipino, you live around New York, you're a big FE fan (specifically Akanea), you're really into the Professor Layton series, you're into the Zelda series (then again, practically everyone except for me is. I never liked getting lost constantly and getting stuck on puzzles and dungeons), you've got quite the collection of deviantart sketches and you're quite the artist as well, you've taken up fencing, you don't like it when people ask what you find ideal in a boyfriend, and if you got to be an RPG character class, it'd be a cleric/healer.

Me me me! Tell me what you think of me!

N-No! I have no clue what you're talking about!

Ah, so you noticed my sig quote of myself. Too bad, cause the sky can't hold me. This guy is Unlimited!

Point of advice, O great prince, tripping over your words doesn't help your point hit home. In fact, it makes it look pretty weak.

Also, breaking the atmosphere sounds like a pretty effective way to die. You know, since we (and almost all life on earth) are somehow reliant on the atmosphere to continue living.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Sorry, I'm just narrating this while replacing the names. lol

you're dead to me now

man

i spent like a minute staring at the screen wondering what anime ZM was from and then i saw astra piloting mazinger and lost it

you're dead to me now

man

i spent like a minute staring at the screen wondering what anime ZM was from and then i saw astra piloting mazinger and lost it

Oh yeah, you've already appeared. You're Ramba Ral, you're in a Gouf. lol

Uh, so you mean I admitted out loud that I thought Crizix was a really attractive looking Filipino in real life simply because I mistook your joke for you reading my mind like an open book?

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

All of that is true. Well done~.

*dies laughing again*

My last post has my analysis of AnonymousSpeed edited in, if you're wanting to see it.

Wow. I didn't think my analyses would become this heavily requested. Well, here's Boney's:

You have a rather strong, outspoken personality but you're sincere and mean well at heart, you prefer people who speak their mind and are honest and straightforward with their opinions and what they want, you like making music, you've been quite broken up from past experiences with women but you're still persisting in finding the right one, you really like Reimu and you don't like focusing your attention on other fictional girls, you're a big F-Zero fan, you're into My Little Pony and Rarity is your favourite pony (though in Equestria Girls, you like Human Twilight Sparkle better than Human Rarity, probably because of the Reimu resemblance).

i hate this world and i hate almost everyone in it. and today is such a fucking shitty day it's not even funny. but whatever, who cares.

You okay? What happened? It's probably best to sleep it off. Nothing like a good rest to refresh your memory and purge it of all the weight on your mind.

Edited by Randoman

Oh yeah, you've already appeared. You're Ramba Ral, you're in a Gouf. lol

YOU DUN GOUF'D

i never played advance (i beat a portable though... never again), i'll only put up with unskippable animations in alpha 2

Edited by CT075

Well, you really like being mysterious and hiding things about yourself (no avatar, barely any profile data, when you post you barely talk or reveal much about yourself and you heavily focus on the topic at hand) and you have a generally upbeat, sociable personality.

...okay, maybe I don't know you that well.

I wonder what people know about me...

Eh, I'm fine with that description. You know what, I like it!

I know you currently advertise Rolling Western despite having not played it and (to your credit, shamefully) have tendency towards minor perversity and are cautious about being 'Politically Correct'

Hah! Politically correct! It's funny because this is the Internet!

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

I quite fancy this image. Something about it is just oh so charismatic. And I am a master of charisma!

YOU DUN GOUF'D

i never played advance (i beat a portable though... never again), i'll only put up with unskippable animations in alpha 2

Huh, you can't skip them in Alpha 2? That's weird, since I know that for the rest of the Alpha games you can...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Point of advice, O great prince, tripping over your words doesn't help your point hit home. In fact, it makes it look pretty weak.

Also, breaking the atmosphere sounds like a pretty effective way to die. You know, since we (and almost all life on earth) are somehow reliant on the atmosphere to continue living.

Well, I'm not well prepared for such personal things, so you caught me off guard.

Just so you know, I meant it figuratively. You know the phrase "The sky is the limit?" I'm basically taking that and bumping even higher than anyone ever thought possible. In other words, I'm saying that no one shall place limits on what I can do

Well, I'm not well prepared for such personal things, so you caught me off guard.

Just so you know, I meant it figuratively. You know the phrase "The sky is the limit?" I'm basically taking that and bumping even higher than anyone ever thought possible. In other words, I'm saying that no one shall place limits on what I can do

I know. It's a joke referring to my fondness of connotation.

Wow. I didn't think my analyses would become this heavily requested. Well, here's Boney's:

You have a rather strong, outspoken personality but you're sincere and mean well at heart, you prefer people who speak their mind and are honest and straightforward with their opinions and what they want, you like making music, you've been quite broken up from past experiences with women but you're still persisting in finding the right one, you really like Reimu and you don't like focusing your attention on other fictional girls, you're a big F-Zero fan, you're into My Little Pony and Rarity is your favourite pony (though in Equestria Girls, you like Human Twilight Sparkle better than Human Rarity, probably because of the Reimu resemblance).

you have much to learn, rando ^^

also, SKYPE ME OMG

Huh, you can't skip them in Alpha 2? That's weird, since I know that for the rest of the Alpha games you can...

it's probably because they were adjusting to the ps2 or something idk

i couldn't figure out how to skip, at least (you can turn them off)

Edited by CT075

That must've been horrible. No cooking, no plugged in clocks working, no lights, no charging up cell phones/portable electronic devices at home, no computers/home gaming consoles, and all of that for three days. Good thing you had family members that let you stay with them during that time. I hope it wasn't too bad, being at their place.

Ah, so I guess you mostly like non-action oriented game series, huh? Although RPGs are one of my favourite genres (especially Final Fantasy, Pokemon, and Dragon Quest), I've always been more partial to action filled games like Mario, Kirby, and Smash Bros.

Yeah it wasn't too bad! I was just glad everyone was safe and all that.

As of late yeah, pretty much. I like LoZ and Kirby a lot too but its been awhile since I've played anything related to either.

i hate this world and i hate almost everyone in it. and today is such a fucking shitty day it's not even funny. but whatever, who cares.

): Oh my goodness, I'm sorry to hear about your day. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better for you so please don't think nobody cares!!