• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I'm okay, just bunch of college work :/ How are you today?

I'm okay at the moment just very tired, I actually just found out its possible I might have chronic fatigue, will need to get it checked out.

shelie jellie

Now I'm just being unoriginal.

I generally get She lies with that name lol

Guten Nacht everyone!

So, I actually put something in the hack story/dialogue thread, if any of you still care

I'm going to loosely translate that as"good night?

*Isn't invited to the story thread*

I'm okay at the moment just very tired, I actually just found out its possible I might have chronic fatigue, will need to get it checked out.

*gasp* Yes, definitely find out!

Don't worry about it.

What's wrong with those three?

I find them boring, cliched, highly overrated and even rather annoying at times. No offense to you.

I'm going to loosely translate that as"good night?

*Isn't invited to the story thread*

*gasp* Yes, definitely find out!

Yep, it's German.

Hm, you know what, I'll invite you to the convo, see what you can add (once I figure out how, of course)

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Crizix, since you're a fellow Filipino, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions. Does your hair have the occasional brown, red, blond, or white hair in it? (Some of my family members have a few white hairs on their head) Also, do you use a tabo or toilet paper? (I stick with the former)

Crizix, since you're a fellow Filipino, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions. Does your hair have the occasional brown, red, blond, or white hair in it? (Some of my family members have a few white hairs on their head) Also, do you use a tabo or toilet paper? (I stick with the former)

A what?

A what?

A tabo. It's a Filipino, plastic, cylinder thingy, with a handle. I'm not sure how to explain it.

I find them boring, cliched, highly overrated and even rather annoying at times. No offense to you.

Fair enough. I've always had a preference for mild-mannered and nice women, though.

...yeah. I'm just gonna go...not eat.

I have no idea how you interpreted that as something disgusting. Especially since it's basically just a bucket with a pan-like handle.

Hey Rando!

How have things been ZM? School's been taking away gaming time quite a lot, huh?

Also, if you're wondering what's with the high pitched guy, I have no idea how he does that. I kind of want to be able to do the same thing though, since it looks really fun.

Good night guys. ^^

Edit: Randoman, I'm rushing to bed because I have a curfew and I'm going over it right now. I'll get back to you tomorrow. xD

Edited by Crizix

How have things been ZM? School's been taking away gaming time quite a lot, huh?

Also, if you're wondering what's with the high pitched guy, I have no idea how he does that. I kind of want to be able to do the same thing though, since it looks really fun.

Anything that isn't on a ROM, yes. But I can always log onto SF every day, which is nice.

And aha, nice.

Anything that isn't on a ROM, yes. But I can always log onto SF every day, which is nice.

Ah, so things like FF and GBA and SNES FEs are fair game. That's quite awesome.

On a side note, if we were to have MLP sets for November to celebrate the premier of S4, do you think the people in this thread will be too against it and put us down for it?

My computer sucks. Opening any sort of program takes way too long, and my computer loves lagging and freezing at random times. Seriously, how many times have I complained about my computer here...?

Time to get a new one.

Good night guys. ^^

Night.