• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda stressed that my channel(and many others) got some copyright strikes from some russian woman that clearly doesn't own the rights to SMT.

So it's gonna get suspended until my request to repeal the strikes process(which takes 10 ~ 14 days, which also sucks)

That's really lame. :/

Kinda stressed that my channel(and many others) got some copyright strikes from some russian woman that clearly doesn't own the rights to SMT.

So it's gonna get suspended until my request to repeal the strikes process(which takes 10 ~ 14 days, which also sucks)

I thought they were only hitting Persona stuff?

I thought they were only hitting Persona stuff?

If you feel like skimming through this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=672653

you'll see it's not only Persona. I got stuff from SMT4 and Devil Survivor taken down. Others got Nocturne related stuff taken down, basically anything that was remotely close to the top of the search bar.

It's really annoying.

Edited by PKLucas531

I'm pissed, but even I think the amount of shit she got for it was unnecessary. Especially considering a Russian user was willing to translate for her and get her to help by repealing the claims made under her name.

It was apparently an identity theft/hacking issue.

Edited by PKLucas531

I hate how easily abused the copyright shit is on Youtube.

Fuck scatter shot takedowns. Fuck spiteful targeted takedowns. Why has copyright been twisted into an offensive tool as opposed to a defensive one?

Because humanity! That's why we need strong warriors.

That's just retarded. Apparently now that Index is dead everyone's trying to go off on Atlus.

Scum.

##Lynch that Russian chick

Don't. I take stuff like lynching very seriously.

why do you expect me to write a detailed explanation of why i want to talk to you, but don't care to talk to jedi? you're two completely different people.

Yes, but I am curious as to the reason WHY. Neither Jedi nor I particularly stood out at first. We are two completely different people, but what is it about me that makes you want to talk to me regardless of how nasty I can be, whereas Jedi's one comment and negative interaction with you means that he's not worth trying to talk to and sort out whatever is bothering you about him? I'd imagine I'd have more strikes against me just by the simple nature that I'm nastier more often.