• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put a pic of myself on my profile but its under a wall of spoilers prepare yourself if you want to see it XD (okay the spoilers arent that long but I didnt wanna make it easy to see it)

Edited by Shelie

I am all alone!! So lonely.. So very lonely, Well I hereby claim this thread as my own! (Cause I am a special gal!) Well bleh I am feeling horrible right now and going to go to bed... not like anyone will be here to see this... but enjoy your day everyone!!!!

Micaiah > Every other Tellius character >_>

Indignant scoff!

lol oh i'm SURE it had nothing to do with hero-king :wink:

She did it because Hero King was considering a name change, a few others considered it and then Shelie suggest we all add 'Hero-' the beginning of our names.

Of course, that'd be ridiculous? Can you image how stupid and not even laughable Hero-AnonymousSpeed would be?

shipshipship

Alright, that's enough. If we keep this up Hero King will go down as the worlds most whoring forum member in history.

You went insanely overboard with the amount of spoilering your photo had, Shelie.

On a somewhat related note, I wonder if Meibay is getting annoyed/creeped out at me for asking if the photo she posted in the "What you want to know about the above poster" thread was a photo of her.