• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say keep.

Bringing back something big in Photons is always good.

I see. What about Trade In. If it's about digging monsters from the grave I can do that with Galaxy Knight, Galaxy Zero(2) and Message in a bottle.

I see. What about Trade In. If it's about digging monsters from the grave I can do that with Galaxy Knight, Galaxy Zero(2) and Message in a bottle.

Trade-In is perfect in any deck with a bunch of level 8s so Photons like it especially since they are kinda slow and welcome any kind of draw power.

Do you have Sixth Sense? Somehow? Because it's a kind of hard card to get that's 30 bucks that will most likely get banned in January because it's so broken Japan has had it banned for YEARS but Konami is stupid and greedy so don't bother getting it unless you get it for under 5 bucks.

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 38 – Silent voice

In Axis’s Command Room, Naminé knows we’re coming, especially Replica and CA. She tells SomeoneWhoDied they have to settle the score with Londo Bell, and so asks for his strength, which he’ll gladly give for her sake. She notes that with Foxxie and Boney death, they’re the only ones left alongside Shadow Mirror. Had she known beforehand, she wouldn’t have sent Xander to die. Well, what’s done is done, now’s the time to face us.

Elsewhere, Freohr returns to Pride, who announces the Dimensional Transport is finally complete! And he already has something in mind for it. Freohr asks where Amelia is, and Pride answers she went to face us. Freohr notes that as her masterpiece, it’d be a waste… but if she can defeat us, then its fine. Pride notes she looks troubled, and brings up if I’m the cause. She states nothing is left but a broken heart, and inwardly thinks that with the Dimensional Transport complete, wonders if so about my comment of not having a place to belong.

With us, we finally made it deep into Axis, and SWD is here to greet us. We must press onwards, despite the big numbers present. Ace asks Titania about the reinforcemens, but she detects none! SWD states it was thanks to Shadow Mirror, and I note that with them using the Space Transportation to stop the reinforcements, we’re on our own trapped inside. But that won’t discourage us, so we must press forward!

Stage being!

Party

Zerker (Lv47) – Ra Cairam

AceTactician (Lv47) – Nadesico [Y Unit]

JamesBCrazy (Lv49) – Daitarn 3

Nightmare (Lv49) – Nu Gundam

Godot (Lv49) – Grendizer

Pikachu (Lv48) – Dragonar Type-3 Custom

SRC (Lv48), Sara (Lv48) – Kerot

Lux (Lv48), Raven (Lv48), TheFush (Lv48) – Shin Getter Robo

AceNoctali (Lv47) – God Gundam

Samven (Lv47) – Aestevalis Samven [OG]

Gregor (Lv47) – Dragonar Type-1 Custom

Knight (Lv47) – Great Mazinger

GoD (Lv47), Cluie (Lv47), Comet (Lv47), TheGhosteon (Lv47), AgileTit-Tyrant (Lv47) – Combattler V

Ein (Lv47) – Gundam Wing Zero Custom

AcaciaSgt (Lv47) – Soulgain

Elieson (Lv47) – Daimos

Enemy

SomeoneWhoDied (Lv50) – Zaku III Kai

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv49) – Psyco Gundam mk-II x3

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv48) – Yagd Doga [Green] x6

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv48) – Yagd Doga [Red] x6

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv47) – Mass Produced Qubeley x6

Well, this is a tough stage, no joke. It’s a long snaking path, and the fact the initial enemies don’t even reach the halfway point obviously means more will come. This makes it worse considering that everybody except SWD can snipe from afar with Funnels, or in the case of the Psyco Gundams, their Reflector Bits. On the other hand, this being an indoors stage, they are all ground-bound, so it’s all a matter of attacking close and from the air. Well, not really air since this is still outer space, but you know what I mean.

Once enough enemies have been defeated, we detect more enemies coming… and it’s Naminé herself! She notes with all the Newtypes gathered, they must be connected, and even comments CA being quite the actor, and at this everybody who still didn’t knew now knows he was CA all along, though Nightmare assures them he’s their ally. CA tells Naminé what she’s doing is only to repeat the tragedy, and she retorts what she should do, just stand there and watch? CA tells her people can change, he’s here because he’s seen it, and for her to don’t be hasty, as that’s what Shadow Mirror is after, and she should know better.

Naminé however states she’s here to wipe those whose souls are trapped by gravity, and Shadow Mirror has nothing to do. The group however retorts she has no right to decide such things, and she says then if that’s so they must stop her. She or us, the answer will come from whoever wins this battle! I inwardly note that at the end Shadow Mirror will await and wonder if Pride is watching this unfold.

Enemy reinforce

Naminé (Lv51) – Qubeley

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv50) – Alpha Aziel x3

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv49) – Queen Montha x3

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv48) – Psyco Gundam mk-II x2

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv47) – Yagd Doga [Green] x2

Enhanced Zeon Soldier (Lv47) – Yagd Doga [Red] x2

Same Funnel-spamming mob, though the Alpha Aziel’s are nasty, having 45000HP and an I-Field. Another case of mass-producing unique mechas, oh well… Anyway, unlike everything else here, they are not ground-bound, so there’s no way to evade their weaponry aside from just being outside of their ranges.

When defeated, SWD will state that as a knight he fights for what he believes, and that is Naminé, so what’s wrong with risking his life for her sake? Replica notes he too was an Enhanced Human, but at this point SWD begins to laugh histerically as his mecha explodes, killing him, as Monde wonders aloud why is this sadness spreading.

When Naminé is defeated, she accepts her fate, and asks Replica to join her, which he refuses. She says she’s the one to choose her own destiny, but Replica tells her she should throw away her hatred, but she replies there is nothing to throw away. Replica states she should not think with just her head, but she replies that man is alone while alive. Mankind as well; they will first consue the Earth before they all turn to Newtypes. Monde states that’s why she wanted to finish the job herself, which he can’t forgive! Naminé expressed her puzzlement of why he, who once wanted to likewise get rid of those souls bound by gravity, would now join the Federation, but he states that it’s her whose soul is bound. She states that perhaps indeed, to have come to Axis and back, she’s likewise trapped by Earth’s gravity and thus cannot fly. Replica asks why then, with her cleverness, not use it well? To use everything with intelligence and cooperation… Earth could’ve been saved! Naminé states that indeed, because of us… she couldn’t annihilate the fools that crawl all over Earth, and with that, her Qubeley blows up, killing her. I note that despite everything, she was thinking about this world more than anybody… but because of it, she wasn’t much different from Pride.

The groups begins to relax, thinking it’s over Replica still thing about Naminé and what she tried to do, but as James says, being pushed into the wrong direction was the same as starting from it, and Nightmare coments the former it’s what Shadow Mirror did, as I inwardly agree to that.

Speaking of, they didn’t show up at all, but there’s still the thing about CA. Although at this the group is okay with him aboard, but before anything else is said and done, Shadow Mirror warps in!

They’re led by Amelia, noting Naminé has failed. She states Shadow Mirror will being operations, and are here to stress out first, though it’s I who answers it’s about returning to the other world and take control. Some think good riddance, but others like Tangerine state like hell they’d let that appen after messing up their world. And either way, as I comment further, once they’re done over there they will make this world their next target, so it’s on!

Enemy reinforce

Amelia (Lv50) – Vysaga

Shadow Mirror (Lv49) – Angelg x2

Shadow Mirror (Lv49) – Laz Angriff x4

Shadow Mirror (Lv48) – Gespenst mk-II x6

Well, the Funnel-spamming is over… but now they’re here these guys. Worse, they ALL come with max morale. Oh damn.

Once defeated, Amelia says the situation won’t change, as her mission was to stop us. I ask if she regrets it, but she brushes that off, commenting even if she’s gone there are plenty of W Numbers. I state that in the end of it, she was no more than a mere doll. She says the W Numbers are created for that… and her mecha blows up, killing her, as I comment that in the end, Freohr’s masterpiece didn’t become what she wanted.

Things are finally over now, but just then a sudden flash appears! Dread explains it’s something like the Boson Jump… no, it’s… Space Transportation! The group however notes nothing warped in so… it was us and Axis!? Zerkers states no matter the answer we must hurry out of Axis, as Vashiane and Pikachu will try to figure it out the answer. I inwardly think that if Axis warped again… if I were the one to do it, I’d warp it far away… but with Pride, it’d be…

hey, don't kick them out. be like jprebs and tell them "go become members, hoars!!"

Hello again...awesome dood!
wyg.gif
*continues hugging you*

The Boney I know knows when to quit and is my bro. What happened to him?

D:

Me: Ooh...I like heroics!

Deadpool: You know what I like?

Me: Murder?

Deadpool: I was going to say ice cream but that works to!

Stupendous Girl: Of nasty guys doing injustice gets put on a leash with the marvel police.

no.

let it die.

q3sk.gif

The Boney I know knows when to quit and is my bro. What happened to him?

what's your problem? i say things to people saying bad things about me and suddenly i'm not your friend anymore?

No.
ZM misses the old you. -.-

Not true.

See...

Stupendous Girl: Of nasty guys doing injustice gets put on a leash with the marvel police.

Me; Oh God, is she going to start singing?

Deadpool: *begins listening intently*

Me: Your an idiot Deadpool

Deadpool: I've heard that before, come back with a more original insult.

Trade-In is perfect in any deck with a bunch of level 8s so Photons like it especially since they are kinda slow and welcome any kind of draw power.

Do you have Sixth Sense? Somehow? Because it's a kind of hard card to get that's 30 bucks that will most likely get banned in January because it's so broken Japan has had it banned for YEARS but Konami is stupid and greedy so don't bother getting it unless you get it for under 5 bucks.

I see. But Defense Draw is pretty much the same thing(do you keep your monster or no).

Yeeah, I don't have Sixth Sense. What does it do.