• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23.1.2017 at 0:30 AM, Zeems said:

more like a chump among chumps

The only king of this thread is me. Highest postcount and all that. :smug:
Dunno why this has been really active, though. I thought they'd just spam HHH or something.

Too bad it doesn't count for your total postcount, so you're not the King of SF.

Honestly Idk who the King of SF is atm.

Maybe it's still you...

On 23.1.2017 at 0:35 AM, Elementalist Bree said:

because in this thread people actually talk with everyone who posts here and no one is ignored for no reason

Hi

probably at the wrong time again

"finally EV trained my perfect porygon and leveled it to 50!!"

>looks at the ivs

>it was actually a breedject

>the perfect porygon was still at the box, at level 1 and without EVs.

FML

Edited by Nobody

Wow, these conversations are really short and end abruptly... because of stupid timezones.

@ Breezy

Also, sorry when I can't reply at once since my online activity is heavily limited because of technical issues... and timezones.

I hope you're doing fine.

Playing SMTIV... again after longer break.

Have to beat Minotaur.

Sigh... it wrecks my party.

Why the fuck may bosses attack up to three times in their phase? Retarded!

I know it's a thing in other SMT games too, but these bosses couldn't kill 2-3 of my group in one single phase.

This boss is just unfair!

8 hours ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Wow, these conversations are really short and end abruptly... because of stupid timezones.

@ Breezy

Also, sorry when I can't reply at once since my online activity is heavily limited because of technical issues... and timezones.

I hope you're doing fine.

Playing SMTIV... again after longer break.

Have to beat Minotaur.

Sigh... it wrecks my party.

Why the fuck may bosses attack up to three times in their phase? Retarded!

I know it's a thing in other SMT games too, but these bosses couldn't kill 2-3 of my group in one single phase.

This boss is just unfair!

just make some demons with bufu and keep up your buffs

i also had one demon with media

Edited by Tonton

REMOVE SHINTO removeshinto you are worst moriya. you are the moriya idiot you are the moriya smell. return to china. to our chinese cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the museum….ahahahaha ,native god we will never forgeve you. moriya rascal FUck but fuck asshole suwako stink mishaguji dokyo dokyo..moriya shrine leave japan best day of my life. take a bath of dead moriya..ahahahahahNATIVE GOD WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget mof .yasaka kanako we prevent your faith gather ,native god return to your precious swamp….hahahahaha idiot shinto and moriya smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MORIYA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get eaten. myouren+taoist+youkai=kill moriya…you will dead/ buddha alive in gensokyo, buddha enlighten gensokyo . fast sutra buddha gensokyo. we are nirvana and bhava-agra now hahahaha ha because of buddha… you are ppoor stink moriya… you live in a coffin hahahaha, you live in the groun siddharta gautama budda alive numbr one #1 in gensokyo ….fuck the moriya ,..FUCKk ashol shinto no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur gods and snake. buddha aliv and real strong god kill all the moriya farm aminal with sutra magic now we the myouren rule
ape of the zoo yaoyorozu no kami fukc the great akuma and lay egg this egg hatch and moriya suwako wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn go bak to your grave we will crush u lik a skull of pig. myouren greattst temple