• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

he's amusing

I suppose that's not only it

the other part is that outside of the dumb parts of him he can be genuinely reprehensible and he would wish for nothing other than for everyone to stop talking shit about him which is why he flails about 'detractors' all the time and he never wants to be held accountable. he just wants to be "left alone" even though he acts like a legitimate douchebag a lot

but really I'm subscribed to people who post DSP stuff, so I actually just saw that now. i only really go searching through his shit when he's going to play a game that i'll probably find funny and even then i'll usually wait until someone has compiled it anyway

I had wondered too, but I ultimately see DSP stuff for, more or less, the same reason, so I didn't think much of it

I happen to get a bit of "DSP tries it" and other DSP related fails at my haunts

On 11/03/2018 at 12:54 PM, shezzy said:

play more conquest

hey guess what

i actually did it

beat it again today. 3 times in two weeks

it helps me with my anxiety

conquest is my xanax

Edited by Nobody

26 minutes ago, shezzy said:

i really want to know what your thought process is when you're playing it

like do you even have to consciously process the maps at this point

sounds pretty zen tbh.

I've been randomizing classes and characters, so there's still some challenge to be had. Like, last two time I didn't use Xander at all, and this past time I didn't use Camilla either. A lot of the enjoyment comes from trying crazy stuff like swordmaster Leo (he was amazing), Spear Master Effie or Berserker Mozu. I definitely have the guidelines of what to do and how to proceed, but using completely different characters with varying stats and classes means I still have to think a bit.

But yeah, for the most part i find it pretty relaxing. 

27 minutes ago, Tonton said:

conquest is your xana huh

=/

Edited by Nobody

"The player places honey on the girls’ bodies. A fantastical dog-like creature then proceeds to lick the honey off their bodies which causes them to become aroused. Like the previous mini-game, when they reach a certain level of arousal parts of their clothing fall off or vanish. As the dog licks at the honey, the girls respond with sexualised language. In both this mini-game and the previous one, if their breasts or thighs are touched a jiggle animation will be shown. Selecting the correct area on their body during a “shame break” will also result in the ‘E-spot’ being activated and the character will respond with heightened pleasure."

k-kamige?

http://videostandards.org.uk/ratingboard/featured.html

why are they so fucking weird

Edited by Tryhard