The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

the creme of the crop talent can play multiple positions and arent really tied down to any one at any time, it's all how the coach wants to use them.

in my drafts i would put kobe at small forward, dwyane wade at point guard and lebron james at power forward (with good role players around them) and they would simply destroy the stats for that season at that position. my friend's personal favorite, although i was never a fan of it, was hedo turkoglu at shooting guard, he really made me work to defend him with a smaller dude when we would meet in playoffs

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

the creme of the crop talent can play multiple positions and arent really tied down to any one at any time, it's all how the coach wants to use them.

in my drafts i would put kobe at small forward, dwyane wade at point guard and lebron james at power forward (with good role players around them) and they would simply destroy the stats for that season at that position. my friend's personal favorite, although i was never a fan of it, was hedo turkoglu at shooting guard, he really made me work to defend him with a smaller dude when we would meet in playoffs

Definitely true. Kinda like FE where the better units are the ones that aren't locked to one weapon. I like guys who can play both SG and SF, and even PG too if I'm lucky, and then guys who can play both the 4 and 5. I like using size and quickness to my advantage. Tyreke Evans at PG is a difficult player to defend, since he's quick, can shoot, can dribble, and is like 6'7. How you managed to get Kobe, Lebron, and Wade on one team is amazing to me haha.

All sports suck. Except when they don't or when you claim certain sports are inferior to others simply to display your racial superiority.

:smug:

You need to witness black people arguing basketball.

nah i didnt get em all on one team, i meant that's what i do when i first pick any of them and build the team around them

I was going to say, that would take some outstanding luck. Do you play online or just against the AI or something?