• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

...................wow.......

and what do you mean "wtf is this"?! D: and well... I dunno about being a snarker though... He's funny! and I dunno about the lords from the Japanese-exclusive releases though. so I'll say........you're biased.

I mean "wtf is this" in a "MAN THE MOM JUST GOT EATEN I AM GOING TO WATCH ALL OF THIS" way.

but really August is a great character. He makes you feel bad because you know you're losing for most of the story and doesn't try to sugercoat it, and even the game maps make you feel like you're losing :>

I also like the small personal battles instead of Chrom just getting into 3 wars out of nowhere but that's a problem with Awakening's story and not Chrom's own fault. He reminds me of Seliph where he kinda goes "hey I'm Exalt" and then everything is smooth sailing for him. He never looks like he's losing :I

Edited by PKLucas531

I mean "wtf is this" in a "MAN THE MOM JUST GOT EATEN I AM GOING TO WATCH ALL OF THIS" way.

but really August is a great character. He makes you feel bad because you know you're losing for most of the story and doesn't try to sugercoat it, and even the game maps make you feel like you're losing :>

I also like the small personal battles instead of Chrom just getting into 3 wars out of nowhere but that's a problem with Awakening's story and not Chrom's own fault. He reminds me of Seliph where he kinda goes "hey I'm Exalt" and then everything is smooth sailing for him. He never looks like he's losing :I

well.............sure why not?! i'mnotmessedup. it's more like, you can see the backstory?

who's august >_> and exactly, that's not Chrom's fault... and I dunno, while I could kinda see where you're coming from, I rather not have something like... like Marth. idon'twantotsacrificeanyonek. Chrom lost! ........once...

well.............sure why not?! i'mnotmessedup. it's more like, you can see the backstory?

who's august >_> and exactly, that's not Chrom's fault... and I dunno, while I could kinda see where you're coming from, I rather not have something like... like Marth. idon'twantotsacrificeanyonek. Chrom lost! ........once...

August is Leif's tactician and stuff. If you look him up on a wiki or something he has a really tiny page, but he does a lot more than that.

But Chrom does that "I don't want to sacrifice anyone" thing too, and Avatar does it too. He lost Emmeryn, but then he becomes Exalt and then him and Avatar are like "nah bros we got this," and then everyone kinda brushes over Lucina's warnings like "LOL screw that destiny hogwash" and then things do work out the complete opposite from what Lucina said, so I feel like they missed a chance to make stuff more serious.

I didn't get the first sentence, was that for SnK or Awakening? :P

Edited by PKLucas531

August is Leif's tactician and stuff. If you look him up on a wiki or something he has a really tiny page, but he does a lot more than that.

But Chrom does that "I don't want to sacrifice anyone" thing too, and Avatar does it too. He lost Emmeryn, but then he becomes Exalt and then him and Avatar are like "nah bros we got this," and then everyone kinda brushes over Lucina's warnings like "LOL screw that destiny hogwash" and then things do work out the complete opposite from what Lucina said, so I feel like they missed a chance to make stuff more serious.

I didn't get the first sentence, was that for SnK or Awakening? :P

pfff I mean what game. :P

but at least we don't have to actually sacrifice someone........besides Emm but I don't really care for her. and bros... well, I dunno about missing a chance, maybe but things still got serious. he lost the fire emblem too! ...for a while.

that first sentence was to shingeki.

i thought ninjas were in the post a fact about above user thread.

Edited by Shirley

Hmmmm... I see.... oh yeah, those pointers you listed (except #4) were definitely funny. And I can say because I just recruited Brady. But for #4, I liked the Japanese version better for that. :D

I wouldn't know him for Kjelle... god forbid I'll never marry Chrom to anyone but Sumia or female Avatar....or maiden. In my mind, the priority list for Chrom's marriage goes: female Avatar -> Sumia -> Maiden and the rest are NONEXISTENT.

but you're right. at least you don't feel Chrom is boring. ;;

No Chrom/Olivia? :<

I liked all those as well. And I can't help laughing when he goes into deadpan snarker mode when around Old Hubba.

Old Hubba

Oho! You're back again! What impeccable timing.

Chrom

I don't like the sound of that...

Old Hubba

No, it's good news! All the Einherjar you defeated have gathered in one place. After you defeat them this time, I can finally seal them back into their cards!

Chrom

Wait...that actually IS good news.

Old Hubba

It is, isn't it! ...There's just one tiny little catch... I, uh... Well, I sort of...forgot to get you allies. So both armies will be after you. Welp, good luck then!

Chrom

*Sigh* I knew there had to be something...

XD

There was a funny quote on the TV Tropes page between Chrom and Old Hubba.

pfff I mean what game. :P

but at least we don't have to actually sacrifice someone........besides Emm but I don't really care for her. and bros... well, I dunno about missing a chance, maybe but things still got serious. he lost the fire emblem too! ...for a while.

that first sentence was to shingeki.

i thought ninjas were in the post a fact about above user thread.

I love the little monologues Eren has near the end of every episode. And Misaki is so great so far (but I've only watched 2 episodes so I've barely seen anything) It does get a little raunchy for my squeamish self but it's already sucked me into the show :E

The Emblem scene is so weird. You either make Validar look even worse as a villain(because he's a big joke) by pretending they planned the entire Chapter 23 thing off-screen even though Basilio was kinda... yeah. Or you pretend Avatar can make gdly plans while being spied on by Validar's guys, so I don't like how either way goes. stupid Avatar

Not anymore! D: she's mine.

I love the little monologues Eren has near the end of every episode. And Misaki is so great so far (but I've only watched 2 episodes so I've barely seen anything) It does get a little raunchy for my squeamish self but it's already sucked me into the show :E

The Emblem scene is so weird. You either make Validar look even worse as a villain(because he's a big joke) by pretending they planned the entire Chapter 23 thing off-screen even though Basilio was kinda... yeah. Or you pretend Avatar can make gdly plans while being spied on by Validar's guys, so I don't like how either way goes. stupid Avatar

Mikasa! I actually almost forgot her name. But mwahahaha, success? I mean.......... I'm not usually for such gore and stuff, but it's a good show anyway.

what do you mean. well, they didn't plan on it being stolen though? did they....... but yeah, somehow it was...it's confusing. how did the avatar even know basilio was not dead?

How does one use a blender?

What is your favorite FE joke? (I feel like asking random questions)

FE joke? what? I'm not sure. o.o

Joke?

I don't know many FE jokes.

I like FE memes, though.

You know how Fiona could be better? If she could transform!!!

*Starts laughing hysterically*

You know Fiona is a laguz because she's ugly like one. The only good looking laguz is Mordecai.

Edited by bearclaw13

XD

There was a funny quote on the TV Tropes page between Chrom and Old Hubba.

Hmmm...

Well, Validar was already looking bad as one anyways (him being Grimleal meant that he was easy to distrust, for one), and that's what I find funny about him - how much of a deconstruction of the typical evil sorcerer he is. And second, there was no indication Basilio wasn't dead until chapter 23 came along.