The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Last I checked, Shirley is the only female in this thread.

Apparently everyone loves me. Cordy can keep her harem. After all, I'm in it.

but you got loved by someone

loool well true enough.

I think I got it... and.... for a few seconds, I thought Morgan as Griffon Rider was an enemy so I was wondering why Owain couldn't attack this Griffon Rider... -__-;; then I saw the color in sprite and HP bar color.

>_<

Ouch. Well, I'm sure you'll think of somethin'.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

What you do it stand right above Tiki so when you use Rescue it pulls her to your right instead of below you. Then you can make a smaller square around her. Or, stand in the top row, above someone that's 1 row below you, so it'll still pull her to your right since it can't put her below you.

Doh, thunder stolen >_<

What you do it stand right above Tiki so when you use Rescue it pulls her to your right instead of below you. Then you can make a smaller square around her. Or, stand in the top row, above someone that's 1 row below you, so it'll still pull her to your right since it can't put her below you.

am I missing a placement because when I tried that, it placed her right below the Rescuer (which is Olivia in my file atm since Cynthia is a Sorcerer). But I think I got lost at the alternative suggestion.... ohhhhhhhhh... wait I got it now. I will try to do that now.

edit: bam, done. thaaaaaaaaanks. I didn't think of that loool...

Apparently everyone loves me. Cordy can keep her harem. After all, I'm in it.

>_<

Ouch. Well, I'm sure you'll think of somethin'.

what harem looool

i'll go try the thing lucas mentioned

Edited by Shirley

I'm too busy sulking about my favorite MMO being offline and how none of you care since MMO'ing isn't all too big at SF unless it's League of Legends. I even lamented about it a page ot two ago but y'all were talking about FE and how to corner Tiki.

I'm busy marathoning Attack on Titan

oh my gooooooooood

:smug:

and you made that sound so wrong, Emerald.... i used to play an MMO............. and then I just...personal reasons.

someone should make me a signature out of this:

(I can't seem to crop it to the right size.... to include both. I miss my old stolen Photoshop.)

2u4jvoo.jpg

Edited by Shirley

The only MMO I will play is PSO2.

I had fun stumbling through the japanese Beta but I can't do stuff like buy things with real money in the full game because my MOONRUNES ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH.

so when it comes out in English I will be on that shit.

to crop that pic you'd kinda have to crop/render owain and move him up to be on the same line as cynthia because they're like 5 miles apart

Edited by PKLucas531

and you made that sound so wrong, Emerald.... i used to play an MMO............. and then I just...personal reasons.

'Course it sounded wrong. I joke to show that I don't let things get to me. And of course it might have been personal, it's an MMO, players can get dramatic and emotional since it's social. What MMO was it? If you don't mind me asking.

The only MMO I will play is PSO2.

I had fun stumbling through the japanese Beta but I can't do stuff like buy things with real money in the full game because my MOONRUNES ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH.

so when it comes out in English I will be on that shit.

to crop that pic you'd kinda have to crop/render owain and move him up to be on the same line as cynthia because they're like 5 miles apart

looool... well, i forgot what i would have done with the old photoshop. :V are you volunteering?!

'Course it sounded wrong. I joke to show that I don't let things get to me. And of course it might have been personal, it's an MMO, players can get dramatic and emotional since it's social. What MMO was it? If you don't mind me asking.

ahahaha, I guess, but I meant about cornering Tiki. But that's true, that's the thing about MMOs and why I'm kinda avoiding most. Unless I have one to play with a few friends...

It was called Forsaken World.

also.. HI EIN!! i did not ninja-post in the fe4 thread.

Edited by Shirley

I can do it easily, but it's a question of will I do it.

:ph34r:

You will do it because........ I'll let you marry Cordelia on my file (somehow).

and take something for it, Ein!

Edited by Shirley