The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I don't think I'll get X or Y, at least not anytime soon. I have FE13, OoT, and Super Mario 3D, as well as Crush 3D, and I bought VVVVVV on the eShop. All good games. The DLC is fun, I like it's replayability. I still have to play FP3.

The test is next period. We're doing absolutely nothing in biology right now so I'm spending time on SF. I'm not too concerned for it, but I'm going in to study at lunch.

The only 3DS games I really want are Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies. As well as ALttP 2. I'm hoping I can get the DLC, too, because there's a lot I want to do with it. All I need is $20, and my mom already owes me $10.

Oh, cool. Studying is good.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y to come out. I need more 3DS games, because if FE13's going to be the only thing I'll play, I'll get bored with it crazy fast, and I'm already starting to get bored with all the grinding. Of course I'll need the DLC, but holy wow, does grinding get boring after a while.

I'm getting Y. ;o or preordered it.

I haven't really gotten bored of FE13 but I'm not excited about it anymore either. If you change around pairings, it might keep you entertained for a while. But definitely, grinding kills most, if not all, of the fun.

Lon'qu cried during coitus, but he wasn't hurting or feeling forced, he was actually happy. He was happy that he could get so close to a woman again. Nowi wasn't embarrased or angry, she was mearly happy to help Lon'qu get close.

SSS support get

Nine months later Nah was born and things got kind of awkward after she stopped showing signs of aging.

Lon'qu: The fanfic: The story

Yeah, deciding which pairings to do is the fun part.

Oh, and DLC is really replayable.

It's painful for me.

And what, you didn't know? Of course it is. D: More worth the money.

Also, yes, I love Lon'qu/Nowi... It's so adorable and sweet at the same time. But for main files and whatnot, I think I would put Nowi up with Donny (for lolgaleforce) instead while Gaius goes off with Tharja.

It's painful for me.

And what, you didn't know? Of course it is. D: More worth the money.

Also, yes, I love Lon'qu/Nowi... It's so adorable and sweet at the same time. But for main files and whatnot, I think I would put Nowi up with Donny (for lolgaleforce) instead while Gaius goes off with Tharja.

I, too, have a hard time deciding who to pair.

As for Nowi. I don't really know who I prefer to pair her with.

Cordy I need the DLccccccc...

you need it asap

and I have no issues on some units. Some are hard to choose. Some depends on how I play. and which Avatar.

kids are harder actually. I wonder why Morgan(F) can't support with Lucina no matter what.

Chrom/Somoe

Lissa/Fredrick

Kellam/Cherche

Lon'qu/Nowi

Stahl/Olivia

Tharja/Virion

Sully/Gregor

Vaike/Cordelia

Donnel/Panne

Maribelle/Henry

Laurent/Nah

Girl Morgan/Gerome

Owain/Kjelle/Kjelle's armor/Kjelle's abs

That's all I've got.

Sully/Virion

Olivia/Vaike (even though their dialogues are kinda boring)

Lissa/Lon'qu

Tharja/Henry

Sumia/Chrom

Maribelle/Gaius

Nowi/Gregor

Cherche/Donnel

Lon'qu cried during coitus, but he wasn't hurting or feeling forced, he was actually happy. He was happy that he could get so close to a woman again. Nowi wasn't embarrased or angry, she was mearly happy to help Lon'qu get close.

SSS support get

Nine months later Nah was born and things got kind of awkward after she stopped showing signs of aging.

Lon'qu: The fanfic: The story

Yay. Happy end for Nowi and Lon'qu.