The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Meanwhile, in another part of camp Chrom was a young Manakete girl, uhh, in Manakete years anyway, her name is Nowi. She is searching for something... "Ohhh...! I know I dropped it around here somewhere... Aha! No.. Oh hey! ...This isn't it either..." Nowi searched everywhere, in bushes, the bath tent, the weapon tent, the kitchen tent, the tent tent, everywhere. "*Sniff* Ohhh!", Nowi sobbed, "I'm just a useless girl without my dragonstone!". A sharp-eyed looking man approched the Manakete, he obviously knows her well enough to creep up on her while she's crying. "Nowi, we've been through this before. You're a woman, not a little girl.". Nowi looked up and made a weird smile, "Lon'goo hewp me pwease? I lost my dragonstone, and husbands help their wives and Imightbepregnant.". Lon'qu stared at her, puzzled and mostly confused. "What?"

Best fic ever.

Way better than my crackfic.

Like way better than this four-girls-in-one-paragraph bikini shot (based off that fanart):

The other four girls started to exit the resort, with Kjelle in the lead and Nah cowering behind Lucina. Kjelle sported a black one-piece swimsuit that was similar to Cynthia's except the neck area reached a bit further up. Lucina had on a black halter-style neck bikini top with a matching black bikini bottom. Noire sported a white halter-style neck bikini top and a matching white-and-green miniskirt for her bikini bottom. The last one that was cowering behind Lucina was Nah who sported a pink polka-dot camikini with a matching bikini bottom.
Edited by Teddy Bear

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is better than Defend Unit. Especially when you have a Green "Allied" army there too.

Which is better than Seize... oh wait, anything's better than seize.

crackficcrackficcrackficcrackficcrackficcrackfic

is taking over my mind.....or hands.

But I'm here to actually say goodnight thread!

P.S. Seize > Defend maps IMO, Levant. xD

Edited by Teddy Bear

Don't you hate it when enemy range is updated and it turns out you're still in it?

This is why i always count enemy range manually when going in it can kill me.

R.I.P. Cosmic Panda Layout (March 2012-June 2013).

Even though I thought you were bleh in comparison to the first two channel layouts, the new OneChannel Layout is one of many reminders that things can always get worse.

WHY GOOGLE WHY

R.I.P. Cosmic Panda Layout (March 2012-June 2013).

Even though I thought you were bleh in comparison to the first two channel layouts, the new OneChannel Layout is one of many reminders that things can always get worse.

WHY GOOGLE WHY

huh?

someone make me physically ill or something so I can just call out sick.

u_u

No Cordy, you need to do work to make money. *pets*

I have My fanfic has a black belt in taekwondo. Get at me it.

That's kind of funny.