• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, why were bows good in chapter 22? (Aversa does not count as a reason this time since she's not even that big a worry)

Now, why were bows good in chapter 22? (Aversa does not count as a reason this time since she's not even that big a worry)

I think the warrior guy has massive HP and Counter. He's then backed up by guys with a ton of accuracy so you die pretty fast if you take Counter to the face.

Unless you're on Normal in which case you can't really die.

I think the warrior guy has massive HP and Counter. He's then backed up by guys with a ton of accuracy so you die pretty fast if you take Counter to the face.

Unless you're on Normal in which case you can't really die.

Yeah, Tigris has Counter on anything above Normal. But I considered his contingent to be meh compared to the right, where I either bet bombed by Valflame, or shot at by Yewfelle; even worse, it's almost impossible to lure the guys on the right out without facing at least 2 attacks thanks to being on the edge of their range likely still being in range of both Canis and Porcus (the other 3 on Tigris's end don't take beast killers well).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah, Tigris has Counter on anything above Normal. But I considered his contingent to be meh compared to the right, where I either bet bombed by Valflame, or shot at by Yewfelle (the other 3 on Tigris's end don't take beast killers well).

The brave weapons are annoying but luckily they never seem to hit >_>

That Chapter is really annoying though, I once did a "bad" characters runthrough and liek everyone was getting doubled for large amounts of damage by Simia...

idk what it is but I have fun with Awakening, then that fun kinda slows down around Ch 13, then by the time I finish Valm I feel like I physically can't finish the game

maybe it's Chapter 24

that's literally the worst chapter ever

it's just a giant forest cmon IS wtf

idk what it is but I have fun with Awakening, then that fun kinda slows down around Ch 13, then by the time I finish Valm I feel like I physically can't finish the game

maybe it's Chapter 24

that's literally the worst chapter ever

it's just a giant forest cmon IS wtf

That's just why I'm so hesitant to play FE4 - I'd probably be unable to bring myself to finish. Anyways, that seems to happen to me with other FE games. Also, personally, I'd find some other chapters worse than chapter 24 in Awakening (Arcadia and Retaking the Capital, anyone? I also found Fort Steiger to be a huge pain in the ass.).

Edited by Levant Fortner

hi levant

and bye thread actually. Gotta leave now actually... YAY FOR 1.5 HOUR TRAIN RIDE. fuck no direct trains going from Brooklyn to Queens without going through Manhattan. /rantrantrant Have fun guys.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Wait, is it really that funny? No pressure or anything.

It was pretty funny. I recommend adding in stuff though, it lacked...jokes, it was all just visual, while that's fine I tend to laugh harder at stupid jokes told by characters (like having Vaike make some bad joke after overhearing Nowi and Lon'qu's conversation)

Otherwise it was pretty great :)