The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I feel like playing Pokemon Conquest

Hey, how many stories have you finished. I've only completed Mitsunari's and Ieyasu's. I'm on Ujiyasu's, but I kind of rage quitted 'cause I was playing it as if I had to conquer all of Ransei when all you have to do is just recruit warriors. HE HE HE. Also, what'dja evolve your Eevee into.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrugs* I might as well. I don't care for efficiency. I'm just doing Lunatic for the sake of unlocking Lunatic+.

This game really hates me. Frederick gets HP, STR, SKILL, SPD, and DEF in a level up, and then a stray soldier 1RKOs Vaike. RIGHT WHEN I GOT RID OF THE FIRST WAVE OF ENEMIES. I wouldn't care if I wasn't gonna use Vaike later on, but GOD.

*shrugs* I might as well. I don't care for efficiency. I'm just doing Lunatic for the sake of unlocking Lunatic+.

And that's what I'm doing. I do plan on beating it without this silly and cheap tactic though.

Okay, Chapter 2 is bullshit.

I know what to do, and Frederick gaining SPD in both his levels so far helps a ton (he doubles the fighters now with a C Avatar support), it's the fact that everyone else in the chapter becomes deadweight, suspecting them to death. :/

Reason number one as to why I don't like Lunatic mode: Too heavy on character select forcing.

Hard/Lunatic does make you a better player if you try it!

Hard, yes. Lunatic...? I can do without the frustration.

Build 1, and a hairdo I thought it'd never work.

She looks really nice.

I want to beat LM quickly so I can unlock LM+. It really is easy with The Avatar.

Somewhat true, as enemies take a bit of a halt on their growths and The Avatar gets better.

Although since I'm not going effeciency or LTC and instead turtling like a meta fucker, it could only be too easy when you're making a duo of Avatar/Chrom earlygame (I want to unlock LM+ fast, so..).

Also I think I want to take this kind of slowly since it's my first LM run through.

Build 1 is the only one I like for both avatar genders. As to Lunatic+, I deem it as not even being worth unlocking.

This game really hates me. Frederick gets HP, STR, SKILL, SPD, and DEF in a level up, and then a stray soldier 1RKOs Vaike. RIGHT WHEN I GOT RID OF THE FIRST WAVE OF ENEMIES. I wouldn't care if I wasn't gonna use Vaike later on, but GOD.

Wow...That sucks, getting a great level up vaporized.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Uhhh, Eevee went Flareon. And I beat a ton of stories I couldn't say them all

I see I see.

Also, guys help. See, since I'm suddenly caring about more characters, I needs tah rework my main team. You know, just for random maps and DLC when I get it.

I see I see.

Also, guys help. See, since I'm suddenly caring about more characters, I needs tah rework my main team. You know, just for random maps and DLC when I get it.

Chrom/Avatar family of destruction.

....Just kidding. Are you like restarting or are you just trying to redo the skills of current units? What are their pairings and stuff right now then?

LUCAS. OMG THE NEWEST EPISODE OF DEVIL SURVIVOR 2. WHAT THE HELL. They killed Airi AND Jungo. What is that.

oh hey time for Shingeki no Kyojin ep.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Reason number one as to why I don't like Lunatic mode: Too heavy on character select forcing.

Wow...That sucks, getting a great level up vaporized.

It's really stupid. At least Chapter 3 gets better, and Kellam's pretty rad because the extra DEF on someone that attacks RES like Miriel is much appreciated.

Fred got a great one in my winning attempt, so it's okay.

Dafuq

Seriously?

Oops. I... uh... I mean uh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Hi. -edits post-

wait you quoted my post so. >_>

If it wasn't for sudden Daichi badass moment, I would've stopped watching the anime :(

I guess so, but it's still sad. >_>

Edited by Teddy Bear

Chrom/Avatar family of destruction.

....Just kidding. Are you like restarting or are you just trying to redo the skills of current units? What are their pairings and stuff right now then?

Not restarting, just sorting things out as I recruit the last of the kids. Skills aren't much of a problem, since I know what skills I want. The pairings that I have are, Chrom/Sumia, Avatar/Miriel, Nowi/Lon'qu, Kellam/Cherche, Stahl/Olivia, Panne/Donnel, Maribelle/Henry, Lissa/Fredrick, Gregor/Sully, Tharja/Virion and I'm working on Cordelia/Vaike. I'm also thinking about including Leonardo and Serra.