The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I know that feel. I missed Pokemon this morning.

By the way, a cad is someone who acts/does things without caring about others feelings and stuff. Trolls are cads.

Oh, okay. You learn something new every day.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Ein were awake/here so I can tell him about a funny image of Flan I found. See, she's on top of a teddy bear and blushing with her panties around her leg. Well, t's only funny to me because the thought of Flan saying, 'Tonight, I will practice on this bear.' I luled.

I know that feel. I missed Pokemon this morning.

>_> But it's not about Pokemon or anything, rofl...

I wish Ein were awake/here so I can tell him about a funny image of Flan I found. See, she's on top of a teddy bear and blushing with her panties around her leg. Well, t's only funny to me because the thought of Flan saying, 'Tonight, I will practice on this bear.' I luled.

>_>

He's probably still asleep, knowing his sleep schedule.

Edited by Shirley

My sense of humor is great, Cordelia.

Oh, Lucina/Inigo S support made ms chuckle. Inigo is a jerk.

Oh, it's...something else, but forget it.

HE IS NOT. And he only has S support with me.

And YOU look derpy, ZM.

Actually, my Chrom!Morgan decides it's funny to be like his dad by not maxing res. :| Well, he's not in his final class yet... which I wish it could be Great Lord.

Edited by Shirley

Oh, it's...something else, but forget it.

HE IS NOT. And he only has S support with me.

Luuuul, now I'm curious.

He kind of is if he brought up 'making other girls happy' right in front of his fiancee/girlfriend/wife on the same day they confessed to each other. It doesn't help that I'm kind of okay with Lucina now.

Luuuul, now I'm curious.

He kind of is if he brought up 'making other girls happy' right in front of his fiancee/girlfriend/wife on the same day they confessed to each other. It doesn't help that I'm kind of okay with Lucina now.

Nope.

Well.... maybe... he's just...a little philanderer...who is a superb fighter too...and it's hard to break habits though. >_>;; wait, why am I defending him lol? I normally wouldn't be okay with guys doing that.

but he's so nice and just wants to make everyone happy

getting his S Rank was so worth it

Depends who for S rank.... I feel bad for him if it's someone like Nah. >_< I think I liked him/Cynthia... -hides from ZM-

well, time to take dog out for a short time...and then more boba. Honey....flavored....honey green tea...boba.

Nope.

Well.... maybe... he's just...a little philanderer...who is a superb fighter too...and it's hard to break habits though. >_>;; wait, why am I defending him lol? I normally wouldn't be okay with guys doing that.

My curiosity knows no bounds, it has even led me into a volcano!

Nah, he just needs to come out and tell everyone he wants to be a dancer like his dear old mom. Also, I made him a Bow Knight for his first promotion, he seems like the type of person to fight on horseback, and he's a man of passion. Nothing says 'passion' more than fighting on horseback.

Also, I made him a Bow Knight for his first promotion, he seems like the type of person to fight on horseback, and he's a man of passion. Nothing says 'passion' more than fighting on horseback.

*cue the horseback archery minigame music from Majora's Mask and OoT*

Depends who for S rank.... I feel bad for him if it's someone like Nah. >_< I think I liked him/Cynthia... -hides from ZM-

well, time to take dog out for a short time...and then more boba. Honey....flavored....honey green tea...boba.

I meant for FeMU

DAT VOICE

DAT CONFESSION

SO GOOD

Nah's awesome. And Inigo/Cynthia was funny.

EDIT: So when I post, am I like the thread killer? Wow. Or Slayer killed the thread again. Still, wow.

Edited by Zeem