• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

My curiosity knows no bounds, it has even led me into a volcano!

Nah, he just needs to come out and tell everyone he wants to be a dancer like his dear old mom. Also, I made him a Bow Knight for his first promotion, he seems like the type of person to fight on horseback, and he's a man of passion. Nothing says 'passion' more than fighting on horseback.

What. I was being silly.

LOL. Oh, that's true. I wish he can be a dancer. ROFL. And well, since Lon'qu is his father, I had him learn all the skills that I felt might be useful for like TSON/Streetpass and didn't know what to choose for his final class. ZM said Assassin. Bow Knight is cute though.

I meant for FeMU

DAT VOICE

DAT CONFESSION

SO GOOD

I WANNA HEAR IT. In Japanese.

But I like the words too. >_>

HONEY GREEN TEA BOBA GET. And lunch.

Edited by Shirley

tumblr_mn3t2pSllO1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

it’s not even 10am and this is the second time you’ve gotten your head stuck in this bag. you’re an overachiever.

I am easily amused. See, some artist on Pixiv wrote 'oppai' which means breasts, and submitted it as one of his/her works. Oppai is even one of the tags I luled hard.

It's like s/he went to paint and wrote it with the paint brush. So yeah, pretty much a picture of the word. Seems like something I might do

I WANNA HEAR IT. In Japanese.

But I like the words too. >_>

Everyone I know (except Rey) who uses Japanese voices is like "HOLY SHIT INIGO'S ENGLISH VA, can I keep everyone in Japanese, but just keep Inigo in English, because he's so good"

Everyone I know (except Rey) who uses Japanese voices is like "HOLY SHIT INIGO'S ENGLISH VA, can I keep everyone in Japanese, but just keep Inigo in English, because he's so good"

I never heard Inigo's English voice and as much as I love him, I don't wanna. D: BUT I'LL YOUTUBE THAT ONE.

I need to watch his Japanese confession. Find me it! D:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ENGLISH VOICE. It sounds deep and manly, yes, but it is NOT appropriate for Inigo somehow! D: (At least in the confession.)

I like my JP voices. ;_;

Edited by Shirley

The only voice I can't stand ever is Laura Bailey's, everything else is "hey I can either turn these off or they're not THAT bad" but then again my standards for bad make it so they'd have to be an ear shattering scream for me to hate it

but I'll default to English whenever possible \o/

Edited by PKLucas531

Only the cutscene voices change to Japanese. Which is stupid.

I always skip the cutscenes.

That's the glitch with the NA version. You have to switch back and forth whenever you reset/soft reset the game to hear the JP voices in battle animations.

Err, that name looked familiar, Lucas. Who does she voice?

I mean, I don't like some voices in JP too and I don't mind most of them in English but... I'm just picky.

oh man I'm easily stuck in AA. And Gumshoe is hilarious.

Err, that name looked familiar, Lucas. Who does she voice?

oh man I'm easily stuck in AA. And Gumshoe is hilarious.

She voices Lucina in FE13, Rise in Persona 4, basically any dubbed game will have her somewhere. And I hate her voice it's always the same grating tone aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

<3 Gumshoe

Actually, the only time when I cared about voices was for Luminous Arc. The first voice I heard hurt my ears so bad I put it on mute, the voices I mean. Gosh.