• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... hmm, well, I dunno what kinda games you like and it's not like I'd be able to offer anything else. XP

The only other game out that I REAAALLLY want is FFIV Complete Collection on the PSP, but Gamestop doesn't really sell PSP games anymore so....

The only other game out that I REAAALLLY want is FFIV Complete Collection on the PSP, but Gamestop doesn't really sell PSP games anymore so....

Not on PSN?

It's 776 plus 1000.

Gotta mean something.

Will play Thracia now.

Are you playing FE5 because of that or....

Explanation? I can kind of imagine a bit, but having never played the game...

You need to have civilians talk to enemy armor knights, then talk to Xavier, all while none of the before mentioned die. It's way harder than it sounds.

You need to have civilians talk to enemy armor knights, then talk to Xavier, all while none of the before mentioned die. It's way harder than it sounds.

And that you almost can never get both Xavier and the Members Card.

Edited by 綾波

That sounds incredibly frustrating.

Also, I think someone needs to alert the peoples who make Youtube videos on Fire Emblem and stuff around SF.

That sounds incredibly frustrating.

Also, I think someone needs to alert the peoples who make Youtube videos on Fire Emblem and stuff around SF.

And that wasn't even like half of what makes it frustrating...

Hm, regarding what exactly?

And that wasn't even like half of what makes it frustrating...

Hm, regarding what exactly?

Check "Other Gaming." I just made a post on the poll thread...

Yes, I know it's thread necromancy, but I think it's worth it in this case. No reason to make another topic on it because it's going to die anyways now.

Edited by Interest

Check "Other Gaming." I just made a post on the poll thread...

Yes, I know it's thread necromancy, but I think it's worth it in this case. No reason to make another topic on it because it's going to die anyways now.

Ah, there it was...

Too bad the moderators don't think that way. Which is really puzzling. The thread's already there, why create another one...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I can't find it...

Too bad the moderators don't think that way. Which is really puzzling. The thread's already there, why create another one...

Eh...It's worth whatever warning points I get I guess. I'll just alert eclipse sometime or something. Besides, the mods seem nice enough around here - they might let this one slide I hope.

Here you go, by the way.

Edited by Interest

Eh...It's worth whatever warning points I get I guess. I'll just alert eclipse sometime or something. Besides, the mods seem nice enough around here - they might let this one slide I hope.

Here you go, by the way.

Nope. It's always been the thread getting locked even if it's already like, 10+ posts or even on another page after the necro. Don't know about warn points, since you can't see any other than yours...

No need, already found it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Nope. It's always been the thread getting locked even if it's already like, 10+ posts or even on another page after the necro. Don't know about warn points, since you can't see any other than yours...

Unfortunate =(. As long as people see it I guess.

Edit: And then it randomly vanishes. GG.

Edited by Interest

Don't know about warn points, since you can't see any other than yours...

That the staff can see everyone elses.