• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

XP

I guess that means that by making a pattern of Tinny for myself, that I stole her from myself too, huh? XP

PRECISELY. Geez, you waifu stealer.

Nothing, Cordy. I'm just being the village idiot, as usual.

What. So you're a village boy, huh.

I already beat Chapter 6.

And I recruited Johalva, or whoever was the axe knight.

Because I'd rather have another horsie so I don't have to be tortured by movement completely.

I already beat Chapter 6.

And I recruited Johalva, or whoever was the axe knight.

Because I'd rather have another horsie so I don't have to be tortured by movement completely.

Johan is the one you recruited, then.

He's kinda lame.

Reminds me of that fad about the girl stealers... wait, was that even in this forums? If not, then nevermind...

Wasn't that the thing I started? Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

Reminds me of that fad about the girl stealers... wait, was that even in this forums? If not, then nevermind...

Look at Zak

Darn that guy :<

Edited by SlayerX

Bleeeeeeeeeh. Grinding in this game too? It seems so fun that I didn't think of grinding. And oh hey, I didn't know about the Ariadne Threads... or more like I never tried it. But that's pretty sweet! I just learned about Geomagnetic Pole from the game and Ein.

Ohhh... but like... I'm not sure if I'm learning the right skills for my team.... does it..matter? >_>

About the QR code, how does that work and what is that and what does it do. and stuff.

TOO LATE. -panicking- Those FOEs are pretty damn terrifying.

Since it's your first time playing an EO game, I suggest grinding. And going to a new floor underleveled is dumb lul.

As for skills, yes and no. At the beginning they matter, since you can end up making skills take too much TP to use, so be careful about that. As you go on and get more skill points and levels, you'll be fine. Oh, could you post the skills you have? The QR code thing, you go back to town, go to the docks and you should see an option to generate a QR code, it wil also ask if you want to send a party member. But don't worry, you keep the original, the person who scans the code recieves that member as a guest. After that you save, turn off the system and put the SD card into your computer, where you look for the file that contains your pictures, your QR code(and guild card) will be there. I think changing the file type to jpg or something helps iunno. Upload it to where ever and boom.

Johan is the one you recruited, then.

He's kinda lame.

Well he's gonna get the Brave Axe, so he shouldn't be that bad.

THIS MAP IS TOO FUCKING BIG

Heey, I resent that. Not mentioning my bike stealing either, SHAME ON YOU!

I'm not familiar with that, so.... And your own name states your profession! Waifu stealer. It so goes against your sig... which you apparently started yourself.

Since it's your first time playing an EO game, I suggest grinding. And going to a new floor underleveled is dumb lul.

As for skills, yes and no. At the beginning they matter, since you can end up making skills take too much TP to use, so be careful about that. As you go on and get more skill points and levels, you'll be fine. Oh, could you post the skills you have? The QR code thing, you go back to town, go to the docks and you should see an option to generate a QR code, it wil also ask if you want to send a party member. But don't worry, you keep the original, the person who scans the code recieves that member as a guest. After that you save, turn off the system and put the SD card into your computer, where you look for the file that contains your pictures, your QR code(and guild card) will be there. I think changing the file type to jpg or something helps iunno. Upload it to where ever and boom.

How do I know if I'm...underleveled? >_>

hmmm... so check the TP usage for a skill and choose? Psh, I'm like only level 4 now. O_O The skills are like.. Landsknecht has Proficiency, Power Boost, Sonic Raid, Mineralogy... Fortress: Proficiency, Bolt Strike, Ally Shield. Dancer: Proficiency, Regen Waltz, Attack Tango, Counter Samba. Runemaster: Proficiency, TP Boost, Fire Rune, Fireball Rune. Medic: Healing (lololol)... I think she should have Proficiency too...? You can totally tell me/suggest what skills I should get though.

And whaaaaaaaaaaat.... SD card? My 3DS SD card? But what does it do though?

Oh shit, I forgot to check the time... and it's practically time for me to go to bed. Dude, do send me suggestions on my skills too... in PM or skype? Too lazy to check if you have Skype / what your username is.

Edited by Shirley

What game is on sale what...?

He refuse to post the name in English. D: I read "manji" but it could also be "mansi" .... then again, I could also be reading the characters completely wrong and am thinking of Japanese.

Also:

2gukr9g.jpg

Sorry. I had things to do. It's called "Dust" and yes I know someone found it out =).

Well he's gonna get the Brave Axe, so he shouldn't be that bad.

THIS MAP IS TOO FUCKING BIG

True.

CHAPTER 7'S A PAIN IN THE ASS

OH, AND DON'T GIVE SHANAN THE BALMUNG

HE'S AN ASS

Treachery!

NOPE I'M DOING MY OWN THING

I'm not familiar with that, so.... And your own name states your profession! Waifu stealer. It so goes against your sig... which you apparently started yourself.

You're obviously unfamiliar with my self-esteem.