• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ein was the punching bag.

Then Rey took that title from him.

And now, I got that title.

wait what

@Levant: and the whole thing about calling BLS as lewd. :<

Actually, fuck this. Why should I even post here if all my posts just get overlooked. when at least I still get some acknowledgement there.

Edited by Shirley

Actually, fuck this. Why should I even post here if all my posts just get overlooked. when at least I still get some acknowledgement there.

You do know that a bunch of people only post here when you're around, correct?

You do know that a bunch of people only post here when you're around, correct?

Huh, what are you even talking about? You guys have been doing fine while I've been at FE4 THREAD for the past few days/weeks. xD

Edited by Shirley

Hey, I get ignored way worse than you ever could think you are and I stick around.

How goes it?

Not to bad. I have a test on friday so its going to get worst as the week goes on. Not to mention something i;m looking foward to is going to be released this week :/ sigh.

Who?

I put her in my sig but no picture yet.

Huh, what are you even talking about? You guys have been doing fine while I've been at FE4 THREAD for the past few days/weeks. xD

I am depressed when you aren't here :c Okay not really but I wish you visited more.

Not to bad. I have a test on friday so its going to get worst as the week goes on. Not to mention something i;m looking foward to is going to be released this week :/ sigh.

Still in the university? >_> Good luck, mate.

Still in the university? >_> Good luck, mate.

yup, until August nine... and then in september begins my full second term so i won't be around as much :<<<

Edited by SlayerX

Hey, I get ignored way worse than you ever could think you are and I stick around.

No you don't. :<

I am depressed when you aren't here :c Okay not really but I wish you visited more.

lolololol thanks for the thought. at least you wish it unlike a certain someone~

Edited by Shirley

...you, only made 2 posts here today before you said this. one got 2 replies, and one is an apology to BLS hardly talks here. What do you want? ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

Yuyuko...? >_>

My good friend Kalas already has her. Sorry mate.

We will be sharing her.

Otherwise there will be issues.

Good luck with that, Jprebs.

lolololol thanks for the thought. at least you wish it unlike a certain someone~

Ein right

:O Cake!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom*

Give me money.