Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Emerald Fox and Acacia Sgt.

Playing FE6.

Sword of Seals? I've heard things like "hit chances suck" and "Roy's the worst unit in his own game". xD

Sword of Seals? I've heard things like "hit chances suck" and "Roy's the worst unit in his own game". xD

The first one is true (and it's made even worse by the fact that boss killing is ridiculously RNG reliant because of this). The second one is not.

Edited by Levant Fortner

The hit rates are shit.

Roy is pretty terrible, but he's definitely not the worst.

But its the ultimate pairing. :<

I'm straight. :P

Wendy is the worst unit in the game. Possibly ever.

Hey, bro, like, do you even play the game? Do you even lift?

Oh, and Lyn is worst lord.

In other words, he doesn't break the game with amgawesome growths and you have to use strategy to keep your lord alive, which is the main point after all.

Late is a bit of an understatement when the final chapter could be the next one if you missed even one Divine Weapon. You'd think the end of Ch16/Ch16x would be an ideal point for promotion, but it wasn't that way...

In other words, he doesn't break the game with amgawesome growths and you have to use strategy to keep your lord alive, which is the main point after all.

Not really. :/

Since when has a lord been amazing? The only ones I can think of are Sigurd, Seliph, and FE1!Marth, but screw them. Besides them, there hasn't been an amazing lord. Roy's just one of the worst of the bunch, which is what I'm saying.

Edited by Invader ZM

Late is a bit of an understatement when the final chapter could be the next one if you missed even one Divine Weapon. You'd think the end of Ch16/Ch16x would be an ideal point for promotion, but it wasn't that way...

Indeed. And that just makes it even worse.

That would've been a really good time. Story-wise, Sacae/Ilia would be his test to prove the promotion was worth it, and then his final test would be seizing the Shrine of Seals (and getting Apocalypse). And the EXP he'd rack in Sacae/Ilia would help him out a lot.

Being mediocre is one thing. Being so bad that most people just stuff you in some mount's saddlebags and forget about you altogether...is another thing entirely.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Not really. :/

Since when has a lord been amazing? The only ones I can think of are Sigurd, Seliph, and FE1!Marth, but screw them. Besides them, there hasn't been an amazing lord. Roy's just one of the worst of the bunch, which is what I'm saying.

fe10 ike is pretty good imo

his only problem is speed and res but that can be fixed with bexp.

fe10 ike is pretty good imo

his only problem is speed and res but that can be fixed with bexp.

Oh yeah, FE10!Ike is great, too.

Just him, Sigurd, Seliph, FE1!Marth, and potentially Lucina are the only awesome lords, though. Everyone else ranges from good to bad.

Oi Ice you like the Devil May Cry series right?

mhm. one of my favorites~

Oh yeah, FE10!Ike is great, too.

Just him, Sigurd, Seliph, FE1!Marth, and potentially Lucina are the only awesome lords, though. Everyone else ranges from good to bad.

true. i would say eph and leif are great too, but that's just my bias talking lol

they're both ok xD

After playing FE6 I had to say that Roy was pretty good Lord in my opinion...the late promotion is not his fault and not to mention the wrong mechanics of the game...

It is just the game that doesn't leave much of good opinion in general...