The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

[spoiler=Putting this in spoilers since I remembered Shirley is playing this game for the first time]Well, though I'm not excusing his actions, even he doesn't, being under Golbez's control was still something. Heck, Zemus tried to as well as they descended the Lunar Subterrane, and I found him resisting that one to be a peak of his development, at least during that game.

Though Kain was under Golbez' control, it was still Kain's jealousy that Golbez fed off of to control Kain. Also, when comparing Golbez losing both parents (while losing one of them to Cecil, though it wasn't his fault) to Kain not being with Rosa, I think Kain's suffering is nothing compared to what Golbez went through.

I will admit, my hate for Kain is rather excessive, especially since I hated spears as a whole just because of him.

okay good, lolol. i really like crizzie, but i'm not kidding when i say i'm in love with reimu.

I have a feeling Crizix is a really cute Filipino girl with pretty long hair and cute glasses, though.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a royal pain... My 3DS isn't charging with the AC adapter plugged. Nothing to make any plans I had on making any more progress in PXZ than I already had grind to a halt than this, especially combined with a low battery.

Though Kain was under Golbez' control, it was still Kain's jealousy that Golbez fed off of to control Kain. Also, when comparing Golbez losing both parents (while losing one of them to Cecil, though it wasn't his fault) to Kain not being with Rosa, I think Kain's suffering is nothing compared to what Golbez went through.

I will admit, my hate for Kain is rather excessive, especially since I hated spears as a whole just because of him.

That's why I don't excuse it. Either way, well, I suppose this will be almost impossible to know, since the game went on without a chance to happen without Kain being controlled. In fact, after clearing the Sealed Cavern, his thought bubble foreshadow Golbez attempting again, which of course succeeds. Though this is at the point he had most likely accepted his fate, if things considered after the Tower of Zot events. Now true, it wasn't implausible, since those thoughts of jealousy would probably never disappear, but still...

AicbQly.png

Fee is OP

Those stats are quite ridiculous for a level 2 unit. It was Azel x Fury, right? It's kind of suprising that pairing isn't common, or at least second after Levin x Fury.

That's why I don't excuse it. Either way, well, I suppose this will be almost impossible to know, since the game went on without a chance to happen without Kain being controlled. In fact, after clearing the Sealed Cavern, his thought bubble foreshadow Golbez attempting again, which of course succeeds. Though this is at the point he had most likely accepted his fate, if things considered after the Tower of Zot events. Now true, it wasn't implausible, since those thoughts of jealousy would probably never disappear, but still...

Well, I can at least say that Kain trying to atone for his betrayal really added to the theme of redemption FFIV had. I've always liked the story for showing that no matter how big your past crimes are, you should always do what you can to atone for them.

There is the matter of him either using rings to immobilize you or homing projectiles (he uses two of both once his health gets low). As an aside, how easy is Blizzard Buffalo as a starting Maverick?

buffalo is the second easiest maverick in the game, but that's not saying much. the easiest maverick in the game is neon tiger, but fighting him first gets you no good rewards.

my order is always buffalo, rhino, tiger, beetle, catfish, hornet, crawfish, and seahorse.

I have a feeling Crizix is a really cute Filipino girl with pretty long hair and cute glasses, though.

i have no idea what crizzie looks like, but i know she is insanely cute just by her personality XD

i have no idea what crizzie looks like, but i know she is insanely cute just by her personality XD

Crizix being Filipino is all I know for sure.

Hmm... I have to wonder how she'll react if she goes back and reads our posts about us being curious about her appearance and thinking she's probably really attractive looking...

[spoiler=Putting this in spoilers since I remembered Shirley is playing this game for the first time]Well, though I'm not excusing his actions, even he doesn't, being under Golbez's control was still something. Heck, Zemus tried to as well as they descended the Lunar Subterrane, and I found him resisting that one to be a peak of his development, at least during that game.

At least he has half goodness upon his Neo forme.Learning that goodness trait made him more powerful in the Bonus Dungeon than his ordinary forme that you see in all of the FFIV versions.

He had a really dark side within himself is why he was so easy to manipulate and control. In fact, he was doing these wrongdoings out of his own agenda since he has had a really evil side within him like Golbez did.

Well, I can at least say that Kain trying to atone for his betrayal really added to the theme of redemption FFIV had. I've always liked the story for showing that no matter how big your past crimes are, you should always do what you can to atone for them.

He wanted to be killed if he were to be controlled again. I've always liked the guy. ;)

Edited by 綾波