The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Isn't it fun to fill out the support log? =P

Having to tether characters to each other for dozens of turns just to get ONE support conversation isn't my idea of "fun" =P

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you choked on?

A sub I was having.

Loaded with meat.

Considering my dad is the only one home and he barely comes into my room, and we have a bunch of people working with power tools here, I doubt he would have heard me if I collapsed. The one time I thought I might have died if I couldn't spit it out.

Edited by Jprebs

A sub I was having.

Loaded with meat.

Considering my dad is the only one home and he barely comes into my room, and we have a bunch of people working with power tools here, I doubt he would have heard me if I collapsed. The one time I thought I might have died if I couldn't spit it out.

Choking sucks. If it happens, smack your chest - hard.

Source: I choke on food periodically - it sucks.

Edited by Interest

Speaking of supports, my preferred method was PoR's, where it was based on the number of chapters deployed together, and the conversations happened at Base Camp, and not in the middle of the battlefield where many of them wouldn't make sense if it weren't a game.

Yeah I'm fine.

Had to puke it out pretty much.

Wasn't fun.

I barely ever choke on things so I was worried.

Last time I choked on something was a few years ago.

Speaking of supports, my preferred method was PoR's, where it was based on the number of chapters deployed together, and the conversations happened at Base Camp, and not in the middle of the battlefield where many of them wouldn't make sense if it weren't a game.

Same here.

Wow...it took me about 20 minutes to get this joke.

vSW2EUk.png

Now that I did. I AM DYING.

Yeah I'm fine.

Had to puke it out pretty much.

Wasn't fun.

I barely ever choke on things so I was worried.

Last time I choked on something was a few years ago.

What I usually choke on is liquids.

Imagine choking and being forced to spit up near your computer...

THANK GOD THE WINDOW IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

That sounds pretty fair.

Edited by Interest

in what world did fe13 fix this problem?

the Second World

In FE4 you were stuck with the 2nd gen characters for the second half of the game. If you got bad pairs or didn't pair anyone at all during the first gen, there was nothing you could do about it.

In FE13, bad pairs are harder to get, and even if you do get some, you can still use your first gen characters, who can still go through the rest of the game easily.

You also have literally all the time in the world to pair your units up.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Agreed. It would awkward seeing two units talking about their daily lives in the middle of a battle.

All of my yes^

I agree. When I played SS, I was really confused as to why the characters think it's okay to casually chat on the battlefield.

Damn it, I've just the slackness to up my Lon'zu Wyvern Lord to the level 15 for swordbreaker...

the Second World

In FE4 you were stuck with the 2nd gen characters for the second half of the game. If you got bad pairs or didn't pair anyone at all during the first gen, there was nothing you could do about it.

In FE13, bad pairs are harder to get, and even if you do get some, you can still use your first gen characters, who can still go through the rest of the game easily.

Bad pairing is technically rather hard to get in FE4, all things considered

I mean, yeah no Horsety, but FootSety(I know, lol foot unit in FE4) is pretty decent

The game also compensates with Aless, Celice, and Leaf (*insert fanboy squee here)

So that leafes you with Delmud, Fee, and Arthur >_>

Also FE12 Support System Dabess

I mean, yeah no Horsety, but FootSety(I know, lol foot unit in FE4) is pretty decent

The game also compensates with Aless, Celice, and Leaf (*insert fanboy squee here)

So that leafes you with Delmud, Fee, and Arthur >_>

Also FE12 Support System Dabess

Guessing that's supposed to be some sort of pun? =D

Edited by Interest

I'm fully aware of this, my point was that FE13 does a better job with it over all.

i see that it changed some things for the better, but it's still screwing you out of characters for not doing it.

Oh gods. Shots fired.

http://i.imgur.com/DONtMv4.jpg

YEAH

I'm fully aware of this, my point was that FE13 does a better job with it over all.

I have SOME complaints over the alvailability

The game is clearly designed with grinding in mind, which makes units like Cherche -> Gerome rather awkward to use

Granted this kind of system is pretty fun for draft and simmilar stuff, and so I agree that it is better on a whole + the context of the consequences of pairing in FE4 is different than FE13

i see that it changed some things for the better, but it's still screwing you out of characters for not doing it.

You get replacement character for those that you messed up on getting

EX: if you did not get Sety(unmarried Fury or dead Fury), you get Hawk and his sister

SOME players would say Sylvia is better off unmarried because Laylea and Sharlow is > The non subs.

Sharlow, I can buy it because Corple sux

Laylea? HAHAHAHANO. Im not buying it. AT ALL

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner