• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

of course you are. everyone loves you =]

who, ana? no, i ship zeem with ana. besides, you're a hoar. you don't get shipped with anyone.

I love everyone too, but it's strange to watch people ship me with other people. ^^;

Oh my God, so mean... I'm dying.

no, it's because you liek her ;p

Well, I do really like her mild personality and taste in gaming (especially since Akanean FEs are quite underrated). Looks wise, I can't really say anything since I haven't even seen her yet.

I love everyone too, but it's strange to watch people ship me with other people. ^^;

lol crizzie it's because jprebs always says he's in love with like a million different characters. you can't ship him with any single individual

Well, I do really like her mild personality and taste in gaming (especially since Akanean FEs are quite underrated). Looks wise, I can't really say anything since I haven't even seen her yet.

so you like everything about crizzie except her looks(haven't seen yet)? O:

You need a Speedwing to catch up.

Nah.

bye...

Cya.

Thus is the nature of this place. It's only a matter of time before people start shipping me.

Though the truth is that will probably never happen because me - I suck at reassuring people >_>

Edited by Interest

Thus is the nature of this place. It's only a matter of time before people start shipping me.

Though the truth is that will probably never happen because me - I suck at reassuring people >_>

oh, you make it too hard. you're my opposite...for example, i'm all "i love you, pk! i love you, mew! i love you, crizzie! i think pinky is the kind of person who can brighten a person's day! o:"

so you like everything about crizzie except her looks(haven't seen yet)? O:

Not everything. There's still a lot of stuff I don't know about her (morals, quirks, etc.).

...why am I even playing along with this?

lucina's not ugly, but the fact that she's a female marth is kinda gross.

I only now just read this, and I completely agree. Seeing female versions of male characters is always weird, regardless of how attractive they are.

Edited by Randoman

I drew myself, but then I erased it, lololol.

Well, I'm not pretty. ^^;

Oh, so now everyone's playing matchmaker? Aight then

Lol. Just wait until you get shipped with someone.

lol crizzie it's because jprebs always says he's in love with like a million different characters. you can't ship him with any single individual

Ain't that the truth.

I don't ship real people, so I can't help you.

Fuck account consistency

Here's my 5th new theme this week.

you have had WAY more than 5

I drew myself, but then I erased it, lololol.

Well, I'm not pretty. ^^;

d'aww, lol. and crizzie, there are too many pretty girls who like to say they're not. we can't possibly believe you ;p