The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Thanks. It was quite hard pausing the youtube videos at the exact right moments to get all the frames, then aligning all the frames for the GIF animation.

Of course. And this time, people hopefully won't be shooting us down for it. I could probably get a lot of others joining in on it, since there are plenty of MLP fans on SF that'll be looking forward to season 4.

Yeah, I really want to pay tribute to Jaleel during November somehow. I was thinking of doing using Urkel for one half of November, and MLP for the other half. Though Jaleel's birthday and season 4's premier both happen to be on the second half of November. What to do...

You did a great job regardless.

If they do, then we'll just have to ignore them. You'll find me an Applejack avatar?

Hmm...maybe celebrate Jaleel's birthday during the week of it?

• Replies 180.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Cordelia. The unrequited love trope is so uninteresting.

...Why?

*gives a Vulenrary to Hero-King*

I never liked Cordelia in the first place.

I despise her now...

And I want to give Ricken a chance...

Somehow...

Grrr...

*steals all your healing items*

*hits him over the head again*

*yawns*

Heya there. Having fun with Chantelise?

I was until my laptop overheated. I need a new fan lul. Uh, external.

I've seen an image of a guy pouring coffee in some lady's nipple.

I don't like Cordelia. The unrequited love trope is so uninteresting.

In my opinion, she'd be more interesting as a single mom. It'd make more sense as to why Severa thinks she chose Chrom over her. (then again who would be the father?)

I never liked Cordelia in the first place.

I despise her now...

And I want to give Ricken a chance...

Somehow...

Grrr...

*steals all your healing items*

*hits him over the head again*

Ricken's in my top three favorites for Awakening.

...You're killing my cleric's heart here...and why do you keep hitting him...?

Liking your barrel I see.

Yes, this barrel is perfect.

You did a great job regardless.

If they do, then we'll just have to ignore them. You'll find me an Applejack avatar?

Hmm...maybe celebrate Jaleel's birthday during the week of it?

Thanks.

Sure thing. I hope people won't mind us using their art as avatars/sigs as long as we link our sources in our sigs.

MLP season 4 starts on Nov. 23 while Jaleel White's birthday is on Nov. 27, which is quite close together.

I say Ricken's pretty underrated in general...

Agreed. He's also cute.

Also, for all the flak Virion gets, I still think he's better than, say, FE9 Rolf or Wolt. Also, he does have iron at a point where some of your guys only have bronze to use.

Edited by Levant Fortner

The lack of fucks given regarding my pairing choices make me sad, but whatever. My opinions aren't really valued much.

Thanks.

Sure thing. I hope people won't mind us using their art as avatars/sigs as long as we link our sources in our sigs.

MLP season 4 starts on Nov. 23 while Jaleel White's birthday is on Nov. 27, which is quite close together.

Nah, they won't mind. As long as you don't credit the work as YOURS.

Oh, damn...hmm...

Agreed. He's also cute.

Also, for all the flak Virion gets, I still think he's better than, say, FE9 Rolf or Wolt. Also, he does have iron at a point where some of your guys only have bronze to use.

If I read most of his supports and like him, I'll bump him up to my favorites.

The only other male characters in awakening I really like are Virion and Gregor and that's about it.

Ah, getting kicked off. Bye everyone.

The lack of fucks given regarding my pairing choices make me sad, but whatever. My opinions aren't really valued much.

I was supposed to comment on them?

I would give my opinions on your pairings, but I haven't played FE13 and I don't know as much about it as most people in this thread.

Nah, they won't mind. As long as you don't credit the work as YOURS.

Oh, damn...hmm...

I hope so. Fellow deviantartists usually inform other members if their work was used without permission. I hope giving a link to the person's artwork is good enough.

Yeah, four days apart. I guess I could use an MLP avatar/sig for most of November, switch to Steve Urkel right on his birthday on the 27th, then use it for a good chunk of December. That'll interfere with my December "feminine set" time, though (yeah, I should really stop being so reluctant to have female avatars/sigs). Then again, MLP is plenty feminine, so that's okay since it balances out.

I mean, I don't have any objections..... except for the Vaike harem

Ah, getting kicked off. Bye everyone.

See ya Crizzie :)

I would give my opinions on your pairings, but I haven't played FE13 and I don't know as much about it as most people in this thread.

I hope so. Fellow deviantartists usually inform other members if their work was used without permission. I hope giving a link to the person's artwork is good enough.

Yeah, four days apart. I guess I could use an MLP avatar/sig for most of November, switch to Steve Urkel right on his birthday on the 27th, then use it for a good chunk of December. That'll interfere with my December "feminine set" time, though (yeah, I should really stop being so reluctant to have female avatars/sigs). Then again, MLP is plenty feminine, so that's okay since it balances out.

I suppose. *sighs* I'll probably just keep my mouth shut about these kinds of things because I bet people in this thread would rather not hear about FE13 anymore.

They do...? Uh... wow, I feel like a jerk now.

Whatever works for ya.