The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Eh, who am I to talk? I gave up on pokemon after the 4th gen

I won't shun you but I will frown in your general direction.

Truth be told, I hadn't finished a Gen IV game until recently but I still did play Gen V and I don't subscribe to the "look how much worse the series is getting" mantra, but I'm finding it harder to be able to afford the games as I don't have a job and college is going to make me oh so poor.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*smashes Hero-King over the head with a pole*

I swear, your gonna get me into a coma eventually, if you don't stop bashing my head

I won't shun you but I will frown in your general direction.

Truth be told, I hadn't finished a Gen IV game until recently but I still did play Gen V and I don't subscribe to the "look how much worse the series is getting" mantra, but I'm finding it harder to be able to afford the games as I don't have a job and college is going to make me oh so poor.

It's not that I don't like the series anymore, I just thought that after Arceus, what else could there possibly be?

I have my eye on Y. Why? Not because it rhymes. Mostly because if it's terrible, I can say "Pokemon, Y u do this?" or if it's great I can be all impressed with Yveltal.

Go get it,

This song commands you.

interesting song, but not convinced.

I judge a generation by the starters and legends they have and Reshiram and Zekrom don't impress me enough (in comparison to Dialga, Palkia and Giratina). Every other pokemon is a bonus