The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

No problem. ^^

In terms of FE, I only write for Akaneia. You'd be pretty bored. ^^;

You kidding? Akaneia's always interesting to read about because the FE11/FE12 characters need some fleshing out. I'd be happy to read a story about it. ^^

There was an FE11 novelization that made me ship Roshea/Linde, too.

Actually, I'm the funniest one in the thread.

dat ego

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I see...I don't disable reviews for guests; I barely get any reviews anyway, lol.

What was it about?

It was a Golden Sun story. I made the first chapter, but then... well, nothing came afterwards. Then like last year or so I decided to just delete it outright since I was never gonna finish it.

People, give me an idea to fanfic about. Then I'll upload it and perhaps you'll enjoy it. It's a win-win unless, of course, my story sucks.

Stahl/Olivia please.

inorite zelda master eister the ego has landed

lolwut XD

I uploaded a Roy X Tiki story to my FanFiction account... if you care, you can check it out. It's called 'Red and Green,' again, if you care.

Roy? I don't like reading fanfics about characters I don't know, but if I see it, I'll look at it.

You kidding? Akaneia's always interesting to read about because the FE11/FE12 characters need some fleshing out. I'd be happy to read a story about it. ^^

There was an FE11 novelization that made me ship Roshea/Linde, too.

I'm glad you think so! The only one I have right now is the one in my signature...and there's an OC. ^^;

You mean Origin of the Prince of Light? I loved that too. It almost made me ship WolfxPalla.

It was a Golden Sun story. I made the first chapter, but then... well, nothing came afterwards. Then like last year or so I decided to just delete it outright since I was never gonna finish it.

I know that feeling. I have a SSBB story that's been sitting for years. XD

Edited by Crizix

I'm glad you think so! The only one I have right now is the one in my signature...and there's an OC. ^^;

You mean Origin of the Prince of Light? I loved that too. It almost made me ship WolfxPalla.

Haha, I'll read it when I get the chance. I don't mind OCs, but hopefully yours doesn't go into the FE13 Avatar territory. :P

Yep, that's the one. Gordin/Norne was another one I started to ship.

Wasup?

Not much, trying to study for my chem final on friday but can't do it for prolonged periods of time... Fall is going to be hard :<