• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. That's interesting.

I built a library when you weren't looking.

Of course it's round. I don't want you destroying my hard work anymore.

Really, I'm tired. I'm out. Night everyone.

How dare you call me a hoar?! What have you contributed to Roundberg?! I built a blacksmith, a chapel and a magical pointy flaming fence to protect our citizens from invasion by the Beast Laguz! Have you even so much as brush dust of yourself?!?!

this made my night. i died laughing XDDDD

I have a straight tent but it's cool because I don't live here. Just pop by occasionally.

Really? Where is your settlement? As I'm sure you know, Roundberg was founded on a charred patch of what was once serenes forest before I blew it up, hence our need for protection from beast laguz.

Really? Where is your settlement? As I'm sure you know, Roundberg was founded on a charred patch of what was once serenes forest before I blew it up, hence our need for protection from beast laguz.

I'm actually a beast laguz (see my former names for detaills).

I come here when I feel like eating people.... Luckily, for you guys, it's casual mode.

no need to worry, I'm not like Chrom, who'll marry after only a C ranking. Don't think I'm ready to be a husband anyway.

Also, sleep well everyone. I'm gone

what is sleep?

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab

Hmm, screw it. I think I'll just stay with the A list. Besides, it's the only one of the three where I can find a complete translated script for the time of narrating a playthrough anyway...

I'm actually a beast laguz (see my former names for detaills).

I come here when I feel like eating people.... Luckily, for you guys, it's casual mode.

Well, good thing I point this pointy magical flaming fence and none us of us are dumb enough to go out:

A)alone

B)before sunrise

C)completely unarmed

Right? RIGHT?

no need to worry, I'm not like Chrom, who'll marry after only a C ranking. Don't think I'm ready to be a husband anyway.

Also, sleep well everyone. I'm gone

Good night!

You know, speaking of Chrom, maybe I could try running a eugenics program here in Roundberg...nah, that's a dumb idea.