The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I'm sorry, I was just sad...Don't make me cry, please. ;n;

Uh...I don't know what to say anymore. Uh, bye? ;_____;

It's fine, as long as you understand.

Well, bye then. Although being honest, I'm not quite gone for good yet. I'm still gonna return to log my playthrough of SRW A with the cast list. I went this far, I'm not gonna leave it unfinished. Well, now I leave, unless someone else wants to pull the jerk card. So, I'll be back at the FE4Thread, or contact through PM's, whatever strikes someone's fancy.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kingdom of Lasty Posty was a peaceful nation, no enemies. Until one night when a rebel group decided to usurp things. Some of the loyal knights defected, the king was killed, the queen was killed, then revived as a zombie and was killed again, all that was left was Prince ZM, who loved archery. "Heh, the Prince is an Archer! He can only fight at 2 range! Surround him and skin the brat!". That was the rebels' plan. And so begin's ZM's tale...

The Kingdom of Lasty Posty was a peaceful nation, no enemies. Until one night when a rebel group decided to usurp things. Some of the loyal knights defected, the king was killed, the queen was killed, then revived as a zombie and was killed again, all that was left was Prince ZM, who loved archery. "Heh, the Prince is an Archer! He can only fight at 2 range! Surround him and skin the brat!". That was the rebels' plan. And so begin's ZM's tale...

*wipes tear from eye* Wait, my parents are dead? Damn.

'Don't worry Prince ZM!' Shouted Anon, leader of the royal guards. 'They won't so much as look as you funny except as taxidermy!'

Now that sucks.

lol, Okay Bear. You're the sage jeigan.

ZM: Arch Lord

Bear: Sage

Sask: ??

Zak: Mercenary

Kalas: Myrmidon

Shirley: Pegasus Knight

Anon: Fighter

Emerald: Knight

Breezy: Hunter

Jprebs: Priest

Criz: Ranger

Criz should be a cavalier. Can't start an FE game without one or two.

What the heck is going on? (Too tired to read back)

Acacia Sgt decided to take his leave of this thread and I feel butthurt about that for some reason and everyone else is making a list of everyone as FE classes. I think.

WE DON'T HAVE TWO JEIGANS XP

ZM: Arch Lord
Bear: Sage
Zak: Mercenary
Kalas: Myrmidon
Shirley: Pegasus Knight
Anon: Fighter
Emerald: Knight
Breezy: Hunter
Jprebs: Priest
Criz: Ranger
Sask: Dread Fighter