• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The purpose of that thread had been long lost anyway. It's the claim a character thread, not the claim anything and anybody thread. Ah well...

Man, even at Level 25 Gelaly is still a pain. It's mostly those Perries. Nightmare makes Gelaldy spawn more of them, and now it seems they can blow up in a big blast of poison... sheesh...

Oh my gosh, I feel like a loser for this sudden realazation. I have a crush on Princess Daisy. Funny thing is she's only my second favorite Mario character, luuuuuul.

Because she's a fictional character, I can't talk to her or anything. But deng man she's just too cute, and the kind of fun that isn't annoying. She'd be all, 'Hey let's go to the park!' but you don't want to but you'd say yes anyway 'cause of her cute, infectious smile.

Uguu

Eh, I still don't see the problem.

Sure, she's fictional and a bunch of data. But what are we, but just a countless bunch of cells? These cells join together to create a complex multi-cellular organism, with it's own self, appearance, personality, attitude, mannerism, etc, etc, etc. Fictional characters are no different, whether they are composed of a bunch of data, letters on a book, or something like that.

The important thing here is to know when to draw the line. I believe Rey has mentioned something like this, that there are two lines in this territory. Things are fine and with no problem if you cross the first line, but it's the second line you must not ever cross, and be watchful and tread carefully lest you cross it and trouble arises.

Well, I'm kinda paraphrasing and putting my own belief on the matter, but the essence is still there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

....... uh... yeah, what Acacia said. I'm not sure what those two lines are, since I can't say I would feel such emotions to fictional characters but it can happen... if you know where to draw the line....boundary...where to stop. And not to block out potential real people using fictional.

I dunno. but hey, what do I know... All I have is experience of failure and unrequited feelings, hahaha. Although at least with fictional characters, you won't have to experience rejection... but then you also face the reality that you can't hug and be with them. Or having feelings returned...?

Edited by Ninfia

I guess so, Acacia and Cordelia. Oh, I'm sure the second line is saying you're in a relationship with said character. Haha, oh man. I'm reminded of a website I read, where the people were saying they were married to Sonic characters. I couldn't stop laughing. One of them even had a dildo named Sonic. Oh man. Now, I'm open minded, but that was just too funny. I also read an article about some guy proclaiming that he was in a relationship with a Love Plus character, doesn't help that the game simulates a romantic relationship.

But yeah, it's just a crush.