• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Great.. I just got hit with a bit of a dillema. I just went to a music event with a friend on Saturday. But now, I just got an e-mail regarding that same event. (Specifically, a presale event for 11/01/13.) And... I don't know. A part of me wants to go. But if I do go, should I bring a different friend?

Edited by Just call me Al

Bye Crizix

...Eh?...Oh, whoops, should have made that clear. I'm poofing in, not out. XD

*Warp Spell* Hey, I'm back. What'd I miss this time?

Not much, and hi there.

Oh, we have a new person on the thread. What's goin on there Al?

Great.. I just got hit with a bit of a dillema. I just went to a music event with a friend on Saturday. But now, I just got an e-mail regarding that same event. (Specifically, a presale event for 11/01/13.) And... I don't know. A part of me wants to go. But if I do, should I bring a different friend?

I say yes, bring someone different. Eventually, if it keeps happening, that's all the person's gonna want from you

Edited by Hero-King

Oh, we have a new person on the thread. What's goin on there Al?

Aside from the music event thing, getting swamped with schoolwork, financial difficulties, the usual.

I say yes, bring someone different. Eventually, if it keeps happening, that's all the person's gonna want from you

It's not an event I see often. And I doubt the person I went with on Saturday is gonna want to go again. So...

I might go by myself again though. But there's this one person I really like, and I'm not sure she'll be up for it. Considering certain phobias. And her own financial issues, though I am willing to chip in.

Edited by Just call me Al

Aside from the music event thing, getting swamped with schoolwork, financial difficulties, the usual.

Tell me about it. I haven't started yet but I had a really short break cause I took summer class and will surely be flooded with papers once I start again

It's not an event I see often. And I doubt the person I went with on Saturday is gonna want to go again. So...

I might go by myself again though. But there's this one person I really like, and I'm not sure she'll be up for it. Considering certain phobias. And her own financial issues, though I am willing to chip in.

I see. It was that bad then?

If you really like her, then go for it. Then again, I don't know what this phobia is, so I dunno

Tell me about it. I haven't started yet but I had a really short break cause I took summer class and will surely be flooded with papers once I start again

I'm guessing you start back up in September?

I see. It was that bad then?

Quite the opposite, really. I'm just worried that he might get "burned out" if I decide to go to this concert with him again.

If you really like her, then go for it. Then again, I don't know what this phobia is, so I dunno

It's basically a fear of crowded spaces. I don't know the exact name, though I think it's claustrophobia.

Great.. I just got hit with a bit of a dillema. I just went to a music event with a friend on Saturday. But now, I just got an e-mail regarding that same event. (Specifically, a presale event for 11/01/13.) And... I don't know. A part of me wants to go. But if I do go, should I bring a different friend?

dat "first world problems" joke bait...

It's basically a fear of crowded spaces. I don't know the exact name, though I think it's claustrophobia.

Claustrophobia is technically the fear of small, enclosed spaces, but yeah, crowds tend to trigger it too. I would know...

(wave)

Hi Lucas!

Hmmm... well, you could always go by yourself I guess. And well, yes, claustrophobia is the right term for that phobia... If it's really bad, then it's not gonna be a good idea to bring her along even if you're willing to help pay her fee. Although if it's really a phobia, I think help should be sought after. >_>;

I'm guessing you start back up in September?

Pretty much

Quite the opposite, really. I'm just worried that he might get "burned out" if I decide to go to this concert with him again..

Hmm, well it's all right to be considerate of others but you wouldn't know unless you asked. Then again, it really depends on how much he enjoyed it

If that's the case, then It'd probably be wise that she didn't go, for her sake.... Unless she was fine with it that is.

Edited by Hero-King