The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I'm upset that the one thing I got spoiled about for DR2 was something about the one character that caught my attention while I was glancing through the cast

:<

wait wait wait what

by the way, why is there another Byakuya Togami in SDR2?!?!

Linksealed?

well what is that. Apparently Elize got to him before I could get him back. not sure how I unlinked with Jude. :(

I should change my name to her or maybe Teepo LOL.

I got yelled at for not eating.

Then I got my 3DS snatched by my chaperon.

>___> *prepares a murder* brb guys going to DC to kill someone.

@Jprebs: I don't think there is a character like Chihiro in DR2... but I dunno.

Edited by Ninfia

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait wait what

by the way, why is there another Byakuya Togami in SDR2?!?!

I made it really vague because there was like literally only 1 spoiler on the MC's wiki page for DR2 and it spoiled something about a character I think I'd like just judging by designs.

It's not a super big spoiler(nothing related to plot as far as I know) why there's another Togami in DR2 but I'm gonna put it in spoilers just in case

The second Togami's title is Super Duper High School Level Imposter, so he's just impersonating Togami

*pets*

Meow. \o/

And now I got a running nose.

Ugh! Die sickness, you don't belong in this world!

*pats and hands a box of Kleenex*

I made it really vague because there was like literally only 1 spoiler on the MC's wiki page for DR2 and it spoiled something about a character I think I'd like just judging by designs.

It's not a super big spoiler(nothing related to plot as far as I know) why there's another Togami in DR2 but I'm gonna put it in spoilers just in case

The second Togami's title is Super Duper High School Level Imposter, so he's just impersonating Togami

Oh... Holy crap. But still, that's direct reference to the first game... then again, the reappearance of Monobear and the ending of DR1 pretty much told me so anyway.

Way to get rid of it: press your finger on one of your nostrils, so that it's completely closed and blow out the other. Repeat for the other one

CAUTION: doing so will cause the mucous to shoot straight downward from your nose. Be sure to keep anything desirable out of your nose's trajectory range

Edited by Hero-King

I'm already working on the SDR2 list and GUESS WHO I ASSIGNED MYSELF AS.

MY WAIFU?

Whoever is most moe/tsundere/sadistic I'll probably like most anyways... *shrugs*

Good. Nanami's out then.

Hey, would you guys mind messaging me if you still are interested in having me as a spriter to your hack?

Heya. You're the spriter I heard about, huh?

I know I'm interested.

Mission Recruit Spriter: Success!

Awesome points: +20

well what is that. Apparently Elize got to him before I could get him back. not sure how I unlinked with Jude. :(

I should change my name to her or maybe Teepo LOL.

Linkseal is a status effect that prevents you from linking, I suppose - haven't had it happen to me yet.