• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I left again at a good time. That's two for two. And that pizza was delicious...

I also had a delicious pizza for dinner. And cleans my grandmother's garage. Which is why Im late

And btw, I read every page I miss. So much I missed out on talking about, so many jokes gone before their time... a boast dead in the sea...

Ah screw it! I hate poetry!

I'm beginning to think J's gonna be one of those people who like bondage

Lol. I have one, she has one...do you happen to have one? XD

In this day and age, who doesn't have a little bit in them? (to an extent)

Edited by Hero-King

Lol. I have one, she has one...do you happen to have one? XD

Me? No. That sort of thing repulses me and makes my stomach churn. This even carries to some works of fiction, depending on the severity, the portrayal, and the realism scale.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I also had a delicious pizza for dinner. And cleans my grandmother's garage. Which is why Im late

And btw, I read every page I miss. So much I missed out on talking about, so many jokes gone before their time... a boast dead in the sea...

....... crap

Hi.

Me? No. That sort of thing repulses me and makes my stomach churn. This even carries to some works of fiction, depending on the severity, the portrayal, and the realism scale.

I suppose it is sort of sickening...I only like it when (I "know") the victim has deserved it. Watching innocents die horribly painful deaths would just leave me in tears. ;n;

Hahaha! So, not even the famed Prince Marth can defeat a little gossip, eh? Well well, I guess the cards have turned in my favor!

.......And this is why I try to keep my inner thoughts to myself

*Crawls into nearest corner*

*Curls into ball shape*

Edited by Hero-King

I don't have a sadistic side. I mean my constant "stabbing" and shit might seem otherwise, but it's all done in jest. In fact, I'm actually pretty damn terrified of pain. That's the main reason why I'm still alive right now.

.......And this is why I try to keep my inner thoughts to myself

*Crawls into nearest corner*

*Curls into ball shape*

Ah, Hero-King, wait!

*sits with Hero-King and rubs back*

In fact, I'm actually pretty damn terrified of pain. That's the main reason why I'm still alive right now.

That makes two of us.