The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Hi...and what exactly does that expression mean?

ohh, i wish i could talk to my crush or mewyeon >_<

also crizzie, why did you think i was catholic?

Because my family is also obsessed with religion and that's what we practice. Also I thought Jehovah's Witnesses were like a cult.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Hero-King, wait!

*sits with Hero-King and rubs back*

ship ship ship ship ship

wtf is that smiley LOL

I understand, Boney... sort of.

STOP MAKING FUN OF LUCAS'S FACE

ohhh i miss her so much!!! D:

Also I thought Jehovah's Witnesses were like a cult.

they kind of are. jehovah's witnesses like to say "we're not really a religion, we're a faith!!"

.......And this is why I try to keep my inner thoughts to myself

*Crawls into nearest corner*

*Curls into ball shape*

Ah, lighten up blue blood! Nothin' to be ashamed of! Hell, if I had a sexuality the same probably would've happened to me, given my families bad history with romance. We're what you'd call 'fighters, not lovers,' especially myself.

WHAT. :(

Yeah, lol. I don't seem like it, do I?

...Uh...Um...

It's okay; no one thinks any less of you...at least, I don't...

I have a fair tolerance to pain...

Heheh...

Well, of course. xD

ship ship ship ship ship

they kind of are. jehovah's witnesses like to say "we're not really a religion, we're a faith!!"

Ship me all you want, but my friend is feeling blue right now and I want to help him somehow. ;n;

I've heard. How are they like? :O

Ship me all you want, but my friend is feeling blue right now and I want to help him somehow. ;n;

I've heard. How are they like? :O

aww, you're no fun. you don't deny shipping like vashiane XP

i'm feeling blue too Q_Q

jehovah's witnesses are...pretty much like other religions, except they try harder to preach to other people

Ha! Trust me, I will. You guys practically shovel the romance at me to play around with!

It feels good to be the director!

Oh God. Don't tell me you're going to ship me in the hack. >n<

aww, you're no fun. you don't deny shipping like vashiane XP

i'm feeling blue too Q_Q

jehovah's witnesses are...pretty much like other religions, except they try harder to preach to other people

There's no point in denying it, because like you and Jprebs, Hero-King will someday start crushing on someone other than me and then I will win not only everyone's cookies, but everyone's cupcakes too.

Oh, what's wrong? :C

I see. Sometimes I hear really weird things about them, like apparently they'll be the only ones saved when God destroys the world or something. o_____o

Ah, lighten up blue blood! Nothin' to be ashamed of! Hell, if I had a sexuality the same probably would've happened to me, given my families bad history with romance. We're what you'd call 'fighters, not lovers,' especially myself.

...Uh...Um...

It's okay; no one thinks any less of you...at least, I don't...

It's not about the experience. I showed weakness, therefore I have become weak, And a weak person is of no help to others in need. Just think of all the lives that will be lost just cause I was too weak to save them.*trembles* Th-The fear in their eyes....... their c-cries of fear and hurt....... the....... aaaaaarrgh!

It's not about the experience. I showed weakness, therefore I have become weak, And a weak person is of no help to others in need. Just think of all the lives that will be lost just cause I was too weak to save them.*trembles* Th-The fear in their eyes....... their c-cries of fear and hurt....... the....... aaaaaarrgh!

*now in random old man Asian master voice*

Ah, but remember Joshua, it is only from seeing out weaknesses that we may improve our strengths!

STOP MAKING FUN OF LUCAS'S FACE

ohhh i miss her so much!!! D:

I'M NOOOOOT. I was simply asking him what that face was!

Now I completely understand. =(

I have an ex who's parents are Jehovah's Witnesses or whatever, though he's an atheist himself... but feh.

I'm just non-religious and non-spiritual; I'd like to believe something that can be explained through science... something that we can touch or do with our five senses.

Yeah, lol. I don't seem like it, do I?

Not really, but... it's okay... But you know, you're young... A lot more things to come for you. We all have to be stroooong.

And I think Hero-King just broke. *pats Hero-King*

Aaaaand I think I'm going to shower since I've just been ditched. :C

Maria?

it's not crizzie, it's just some old portrait i made a while ago

There's no point in denying it, because like you and Jprebs, Hero-King will someday start crushing on someone other than me and then I will win not only everyone's cookies, but everyone's cupcakes too.

Oh, what's wrong? :C

I see. Sometimes I hear really weird things about them, like apparently they'll be the only ones saved when God destroys the world or something. o_____o

ohh crafty crizzie <3

...i miss my crush QQ

hahaha oh that's a funny way to put it, but it's kinda true...they believe that instead of good people going to heaven, good people will live on the earth forever in paradise.