• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

People only hate the ponies because people are making a big deal out of them~ I never saw any MLP hate until it became popular! Though that's also because nobody even thought about them =3 I still think people only hate it because a bunch of guys like it now Edited by Freohr Datia

I try to ignore it but it's literally everywhere so I hate it more than I should.

i can't hate ponies because...well, i love rarity first of all...and second, the pony helps counteract all of the pressure of masculinity that society forces on all males. i mean, come on...do we all have to be manly all the time?

Oh for fuck's sake Ein...

Yes? :3

i can't hate ponies because...well, i love rarity first of all...and second, the pony helps counteract all of the pressure of masculinity that society forces on all males. i mean, come on...do we all have to be manly all the time?

And yes,

JPREBS YOUR AVATAR IS FRICKIN CUTE TELL ME WHO SHE IS

Humanoid Twilight Sparkle.

I should rephrase my statement to "I hate bronies" because I haven't watched the show(and I probably won't) because of that fanbase.

Not particularly because they are guys who like it but moreso it's obnoxious seeing things like "PUT PONIES IN THIS GAME," or if I'm playing TF2 or something and they're spraying pictures of ponies on the walls and things like that. If I could filter all that out then cool but it's so everywhere all the time. Of course I realize they're only a vocal minority like with every fanbase so I don't really have an argument.

Pffff society, if I want to be fabulous then I will damn well be fabulous.

JPREBS YOUR AVATAR IS FRICKIN CUTE TELL ME WHO SHE IS

Ibuki Mioda

Edited by PKLucas531