• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

>_> Boney. I already have something planned for him for today.... I just hope I can actually give it to him today. I feel like showing it off, but nah.

And hi people.

Edited by Shirley

Just got to the point where I'm at the desert in Mother 1 (Earthbound Zero)

http://walkthrough.starmen.net/earthbound0/

Lovin this game already. Lloyd is the most interesting character of this game. You can have him operate on Laser Beams, Bombs, etc. lol

Sure he's a wimp at school and is terribly shy and hiding from people getting beat up at school, but he knows on just to commit crimes that a juvenile delinquent would do. like they say. You should never hit a crazy person and Lloyd is just that!

Ana lives in a church and I'm believing that she is the key to defeating some boss of this game since she has telepathy too, like Ninten. Finding her hat at the trainstation is also the key to recruitig her. Wants to prove if your the person that she is looking for.Ninten has better availability than the others and that he is essential throughout the game. Although his Asthma problems will make him useless if he gets an Asthma attack. From vehicles enemies' fumes. Whenever he gets an Asthma attack, he only just sit there and hacks and coughs unable to run away from battle too. Oh, and this game isn't like the other mother games. This one is more strategic than the others. Because the later enemies get really tough later and often does Petrification and such. They even can cause instant death with PK Beam r, or Fire Omega. These attacks causes instant death which sucks if you don't have Super Healing.

Because hospitals are the only other way to cure incapitation. And what's worse is...whichever new character that you recruit, they start at LV1. Yep. So far...

Ninten LV30

Ana LV20

LloydLV24

Loving this game already and can't wait to see more of this awesome story that takes place in America. :D

Time to buy Lloyd 2 Plazma Beams as he does good damage with them. At Scene 21 in the Walkthrough right now! Really have gotten into this game now!

Soo....how y'all doin? ^_~

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Scratch and Grounder are stupid, but they are one of a kind to possess traits of that of a human.

Of course those bombs that Lloyd can launch can inflict good damage as Ana's PK Fire B on any enemies that are weak to fire and hits all of them at once. Quite cool! Of course they're gone after one use and can buy them in some stores.

@Jprebs

Morning.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

How are you Aya?

Am good?

Should try out Earthobund Zero sometime. u?