• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, wha? why are you doing it?

I forgot, Acacia. Were you made to sign up for it?

Because when I finished High School I still had no idea what to study, and was being pressured by my parents to start college right away, so I just grabbed the first suggestion they gave me. I still haven't found an alternative and I'm already annoyed...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I have no clue what "vas" is, but I'm guessing you're asking if I see the difference. Well, yes, stupid accents. >___> I can't exactly type accents with my keyboard and I dunno the other hotkeys thing to get it.

Nah, I doubt it's bad. Better than me... which is like... nothing. All "my" Spanish have been translated via friends. TEACH ME!

Copy and pasted from some site:

• á = Alt + 0225
  • é = Alt + 0233
  • í = Alt + 0237
  • ó = Alt + 0243
  • ú = Alt + 0250
  • ñ = Alt + 0241
  • ü = Alt + 0252
  • ¡ = Alt + 0161
  • ¿ Alt + 0191

Well, I guess I can teach a little bit. It would help solidify my knowledge. If you know Japanese, we can teach each other, lololol.

Btw, that Vas should be Ves, since it's the Spanish for the verb See.

...Oh. I put "you go". Lol.

Because when I finished High School I still had no idea what to study, and was being pressured by my parents to start college right away, so I just grabbed the first suggestion they gave me. I still haven't found an alternative and I'm already annoyed...

Linguistics? Language skills are very useful in this global economy. I'm shooting for it myself.

Copy and pasted from some site:

• á = Alt + 0225
  • é = Alt + 0233
  • í = Alt + 0237
  • ó = Alt + 0243
  • ú = Alt + 0250
  • ñ = Alt + 0241
  • ü = Alt + 0252
  • ¡ = Alt + 0161
  • ¿ Alt + 0191

Well, I guess I can teach a little bit. It would help solidify my knowledge. If you know Japanese, we can teach each other, lololol.

OOOH. I should save that somewhere! Or... have Acacia ship me a keyboard from over there. Apparently another friend of mine can just type the letters, I think. But it's a lot easier on my phone.

Well.... I could probably help with basic Japanese? Not conversational yet. ;-; OR KANJI. I'm so useless.

Edited by Shirley

Hey again

back ^_^ yeah when you showed up earlier today, i was just about done forcing myself to stay awake

.....yet it was right when come along? :/ but you're here now :)

Cake? Where?! I WANT. IWANTIWANTIWANT.

...Ohhieveryone.

......You guys saved some for me right?

And hi Criz! :)

I'm in the same boat my friend