• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

All I remember is "I used to be real mad at her-" or "I used to hate her until she said something that made me like her"

Something like that~

uhm...are you sure you're not talking about when i said i loved eCut before she turned mod?

EDIT: hold on, i got it! *makes another post to reply*

Edited by Boney

<3 you're really lovable crizzie, you just aren't as outgoing on the forums as vashii right now. though...you do have to post on a phone most of the time which i'd imagine slows things down ^^;

*blush* True, true...I don't really post outside of this thread. Yeah, typing on a phone sucks, and it really sucks when the phone isn't even yours. XD

<3 you're really lovable crizzie, you just aren't as outgoing on the forums as vashii right now. though...you do have to post on a phone most of the time which i'd imagine slows things down ^^;

.......To avoid shipping, I'm not going to blurt out my thoughts on Crizzie but instead, second what you said^^^^

I prefer Tame'n In myself.

What is that?

Oke.

JagexModerator.png

As someone who played Runescape back when these guys did, this hit me in the feels. Also all those scams and shit, lol.

Also http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape

Hm, how far back was it? I think I played it 2006-2008, or so... ah, those times...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

.......To avoid shipping, I'm not going to blurt out my thoughts on Crizzie but instead, second what you said^^^^

Who cares about the shipping? All you have to do to sink it is say you're crushing on someone else. XD

Who cares about the shipping? All you have to do to sink it is say you're crushing on someone else. XD

You are sinking 0 ships my friend. Might as well pick an affinity now

....except I'm not crushing on anyone and Boney's still shipping us together

All I remember is "I used to be real mad at her-" or "I used to hate her until she said something that made me like her"

Something like that~

...OHHHHH.

uhm...basically when i was upset i randomly referred to her as "some cunt" and she hates that word so much that it pissed her off and she came here and made an angry post at me...seeing the anger was satisfying and i wasn't bothered by her anymore. it was good retaliation for her blocking me for no reason ^_^

*blush* True, true...I don't really post outside of this thread. Yeah, typing on a phone sucks, and it really sucks when the phone isn't even yours. XD

i'm glad i can make you blush, because you make me blush too <3

ohey, thanks for reminding me...SHIP SHIP SHIP

Speaking of shipping, my games are almost here. I can savor it...

I played before that,. 2006-2007 was when I kinda got bored and quit.

I'm glad I did. I remember going on Wildy runs with a bunch of my buddies and this KILLED it (were I still playing)

Hah, I remember always avoiding the Wilderness. I did stepped in once or twice, but never beyond Level 5 or so.

uhm...are you sure you're not talking about when i said i loved eCut before she turned mod?

EDIT: hold on, i got it! *makes another post to reply*

Long before that time~

Okee

...OHHHHH.

uhm...basically when i was upset i randomly referred to her as "some cunt" and she hates that word so much that it pissed her off and she came here and made an angry post at me...seeing the anger was satisfying and i wasn't bothered by her anymore. it was good retaliation for her blocking me for no reason ^_^

... Ahh so you just got revenge was all...

.... How many times do I have to tell you that it likely was not for no reason?

Or maybe rather than likely, at least possibly... Because really you're just assuming what you don't know which is totally unfair

Also I'm sleepy bye

Edited by Freohr Datia

Speaking of shipping, my games are almost here. I can savor it...

Hah, I remember always avoiding the Wilderness. I did stepped in once or twice, but never beyond Level 5 or so.

God. I remember when the wildy scared me to death...

On classic RS. SO MANY GODDAMN PURES.

You too

Still not caring.

....except I'm not crushing on anyone and Boney's still shipping us together

*shrugs* He'll stop eventually. xD

i'm glad i can make you blush, because you make me blush too <3

<3 <3 <3 <3

Also I'm sleepy bye

Bye. Have sweet dreams. :3