• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really good to hear Boney~

[spoiler=Hopefully me replying won't ruin it too much~]You still ruined FFtF for me a few times, I remember and when I started guilting you you said you'd stay out of there x3

And then you proved yourself a liar by going right back in and doing it again~

Maybe she just saw something you said long ago. It's possible. You have no proof to support one side either way, which is why I call it unfair.

Just because she doesn't think much, doesn't mean you should not like her! To me that looks the same as everybody not liking Ayanami just because of the way he behaves from having a mental disorder.

But I guess if you really don't want to even think about it anymore, then go ahead.

Oh wait ZM which will do? Light or wind? =o I really wanna knoooooooow~

Heehee Breezy you're acting very attention-whorish, what do you want? xb Also I don't see how I was ignoring, I responded directly to you =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh, that.

He doesn't have to reply, unless you asked something back. He probably found no need or want to~ He probably read it and thought ".... okay then" =b

And as long as he read it that's not really ignoring either~

But if you really want to talk about it so much, then go on, what's bothering you?

Edited by Freohr Datia

hi lucas.

and I know, Fre. :( I had a penguin to talk to until I passed out helped too. It's so good to have someone who understands me and stuff to talk to... it doesn't even matter what kinda relations, just being friends is soooo good.

okay I better start changing and leaving now. >_>

Edited by Shirley

/waves back at Lucas

Oh and hello Comet

and I know, Fre. :( I had a penguin to talk to until I passed out helped too. It's so good to have someone who understands me and stuff to talk to... it doesn't even matter what kinda relations, just being friends is soooo good.

Yeah, certainly~! If Integrity isn't around, or sometimes even when he is around and it's a subject that I know he isn't quite involved in (like FE4 thread stuff for one~), I get to complain to Nightmare about eeeeeeeeverything and he just listens or tries to give advice~ Or otherwise Night likes to complain to me about things too and I get to listen for him x3 He's become one of my closest friends on this site~

I'm glad you have Ein to understand you so much =3 I can imagine it being great help =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

That is really good to hear Boney~

[spoiler=Hopefully me replying won't ruin it too much~]You still ruined FFtF for me a few times, I remember and when I started guilting you you said you'd stay out of there x3

And then you proved yourself a liar by going right back in and doing it again~

Maybe she just saw something you said long ago. It's possible. You have no proof to support one side either way, which is why I call it unfair.

Just because she doesn't think much, doesn't mean you should not like her! To me that looks the same as everybody not liking Ayanami just because of the way he behaves from having a mental disorder.

But I guess if you really don't want to even think about it anymore, then go ahead.

hey i needed to vent frustration, and nobody here liked me anyway >_<

nobody has proof, and well...ayanami's different. she's frickin nice and lovable =p

I answered a question.

And no reply

oh...sorry, breezy. the way you answered. i thought you just didn't want to talk about what was wrong :'D

Morning people. I'm tired. *yawns*

oh comet? i've never seen you here. welcome!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Usually I like to respond to others the same way they greet~

Well, that's typically in the IRC chat though x3

They say oi

I say oi

They say Hi

I say Hi

So if somebody waves

I typically wave back~

hey i needed to vent frustration, and nobody here liked me anyway >_<

nobody has proof, and well...ayanami's different. she's frickin nice and lovable =p

Hmm?

So bias~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yeah, certainly~! If Integrity isn't around, or sometimes even when he is around and it's a subject that I know he isn't quite involved in (like FE4 thread stuff for one~), I get to complain to Nightmare about eeeeeeeeverything and he just listens or tries to give advice~

Or otherwise Night likes to complain to me about things too and I get to listen for him x3 He's become one of my closest friends on this site~

I'm glad you have Ein to understand you so much =3 I can imagine it being great help =o

First, I think my phone ruined the post, but I'll try.

But yes! It's so good to have someone just to listen and to try to offer advice.... Friends are wonderful! It's...also why... I'm a little afraid of my emotions too... Hence some of my rants in fe4 thread to TE. TE is also awesome for advice! It's exactly like that subway map, he's a confidant!

And it is. :3 He's a great and awesome person.

Yeah, TheEnd really tries to come across as an old cranky man~ And he can be cranky!! (But he's most certainly not old yet x3)

But at the same time, he can be real nice~ Maybe he doesn't realize how much he slips up =3

Not only can he be nice but he is also super helpful and knows so much from his experience. I guess he can't quite be "wisest" yet but he has certainly gained lots of wisdom over his years ^o^

He says he wants everybody to hate him, and sure he can do/say some pretty mean things, but I don't see how everybody would hate him unless they're just reeeaaally really sensitive x3

(oh and he can be silly too despite how he doesn't want to believe that =3)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh wait ZM which will do? Light or wind? =o I really wanna knoooooooow~Heehee Breezy you're acting very attention-whorish, what do you want? xb Also I don't see how I was ignoring, I responded directly to you =D

I'd go wind. Crizzie is a ranger who already has the light affinity