• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

I like toast a lot...

and eggs.

Well I know what I'll make for lunch today...

Also it's more like the 10th.

I can't eat those eggs

EDIT: I just don't like them. I prefer eggs to be fried

On another note, Randoman's coming back tomorrow

Edited by Hero-King

Boney are you implying I'm cheating for that character now?

no you're just a hoar

All right. Hi everyone

morning!! =]

Yeah, she wasn't, perhaps she changed over time. Who knows, maybe she used to show responsibility. I dunno about Narga either. I don't know what made their decisions at those times, but I think you don't either and you always assume the worst~ Rather than only taking one consideration, you should learn to consider the other options and not make judgement so soon =b

Heehee I see you found the nice way to show how you don't support my husbando~ Smart thinkiiiiiiiiiiing

i've never seen either of them actually show any sort of responsibilities as a mod...and it should show. even though ecut's frickin scary with how quickly she uses her banhammer, i can admit that i saw responsibility with her. tang and narga look like the absolute worst staff members to me...heck, tang doesn't even do anything anymore except nag eclipse i think. this isn't about me though, this is in general...i would promote boney either =p

i didn't mean to make a stab at your husbando there to be perfectly honest but i have never seen him do a single thing with his mod powers...except being popular i guess?

I don't entirely know, but I think it's sort of because he doesn't like himself that much, so he tries to turn people off or something? But also I guess he just enjoys being mean =3 Except even when he acts mean he thinks "people shouldn't like somebody like that, they're better off being turned off"

And he just sees himself in only one way, I guess. He's just too hard on himself.

Hmmm... I suppose... does he actually enjoy being mean? I don't think he's been mean, but maybe because I haven't seen all sides of him. It's possible he's being hard on himself... I don't think he should be. He's a good person. ;-;

i've never seen either of them actually show any sort of responsibilities as a mod...and it should show. even though ecut's frickin scary with how quickly she uses her banhammer, i can admit that i saw responsibility with her. tang and narga look like the absolute worst staff members to me...heck, tang doesn't even do anything anymore except nag eclipse i think. this isn't about me though, this is in general...i would promote boney either =p

i didn't mean to make a stab at your husbando there to be perfectly honest but i have never seen him do a single thing with his mod powers...except being popular i guess?

I don't pay enough attention to mods x3 So I don't really know~

You wanna know a fun fact?

When I saw 20ish members saying "Make Integrity mod" I thought "Why????" I couldn't understand at all why people thought he'd make a good mod. He's fiery and I thought he was pretty biased about things~

Then I saw Tangy actually considering it which surprised me even more.

Then when he actually was made moderator, I was incredulous. I thought he'd be warn warn warn banhammer everywhere~! Because often that seemed like the type of attitude he demonstrated to me x3

Then I saw him clean up the draft section and his huge topic on it, laying down the rules and I thought they were all reasonable. I still think he might be biased every now and then, but also from getting to know him over time, I've learned he can still be fairly responsible. He jokes about banning everywhere and he says warning is fun, but I think he does moderate himself.

You haven't seen what he does because you avoid his sections~ He is a section moderator after all.

I don't see a lot of what he does though, only a little bit. So I still don't fully know how wise it was to hire him.

But that's why Tangy only made him section moderator.

She must have thought he'd be good for the job, except he might be "too mean" so he's only a half-mod.

Meanwhile she thought eclipse would be good too, but she thought she might be "too nice" so she only has authority over a part of the forum.

The section-mod positions are what she's giving to kind of test them. Hopefully both of them have been demonstrating that they are good enough to eventually become global moderators~ From what little I've seen of Aiku I have faith in him <3 (also when I get to know what he does irl, he's shown he's very very responsible, despite him still having the fiery attitude that he does~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

dude what that's amazing

how are you keeping all of these things right behind me

I also own dogs and a cat.

I'm a sneaky little bitch Lucas.

I don't pay enough attention to mods x3 So I don't really know~

You wanna know a fun fact?

hm...to me it sounds like that was a popularity contest and they were lucky integ happened to be responsible enough to do things right...though as for eclpise, i don't know about them, but it looks like eclipse really makes an honest effort even though she isn't hear for very long on weekdays and shows up when there's little activity.

(speaking of draft section, i should show those beginners how a fire emblem game should really be played!! >=p)

Woah, it's quaking over at the south of the country.

Whoa =o Wonder what's happeniiiiing also hopefully that's not doing a bunch of damage

This shouldn't make me so excited~ I'm a horrible person x3

hm...to me it sounds like that was a popularity contest and they were lucky integ happened to be responsible enough to do things right...though as for eclpise, i don't know about them, but it looks like eclipse really makes an honest effort even though she isn't hear for very long on weekdays and shows up when there's little activity.

(speaking of draft section, i should show those beginners how a fire emblem game should really be played!! >=p)

Probably so~ That's probably how I even considered it at the time x3 Also she isn't around during the active times because she lives in Hawaii I'm assuming!

Speaking of draft section, I should show those beginners how a true beginner plays a Fire Emblem game~