• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 941 for me I think.

I remember reversing like every unfinished girl S.Link I had just to max out Aigis' in the last month ' 3 '

Hello new face.

!!

I wonder when this place finally quit being a game~

Speaking of draft section, I should show those beginners how a true beginner plays a Fire Emblem game~

they'll be so intimidated!!

BRB, while I back track on how I entered this thread. Just for the nostalgia

let me guess...you popped in one day, and we actually welcomed you unlike fe4 thread? =p

e5024660.gif

Awwwww silly gif~ I think maybe Rein used to be sillier than he is now because I don't recall him doing any silly things anymore =3

And I'll still be that one person who's never seen a shiny pokemon in any game in her life =[

And this is still true ;~;

How many times is "fe4 thread sucks they're all jerks" going to be the topic of this place I wonder x3

I mean I don't disagree but seeing all the complaining about the same thing over and over is going to get more and more annoying~

I mean I don't disagree but seeing all the complaining about the same thing over and over is going to get more and more annoying~

huh? okay...explain to me why you don't disagree XP

i don't think fe4 thread is full of jerks, i just don't think it's inviting. from what i see, it mostly looks like a place to go if you want to talk to oldman, but i don't have anything to discuss with him except say his avatar is cute

How many times is "fe4 thread sucks they're all jerks" going to be the topic of this place I wonder x3

I love you again.

It's not just 'all jerks' but just 'fe4 thread is inferior'.

And hi Criz!!

I'm getting congested again. :<

Edited by Shirley

huh? okay...explain to me why you don't disagree XP

i don't think fe4 thread is full of jerks, i just don't think it's inviting. from what i see, it mostly looks like a place to go if you want to talk to oldman, but i don't have anything to discuss with him except say his avatar is cute

That was an exaggeration~

I love you again.

W-wow I guess we must agree on a lot of stuff...

Turns out, my first post was at 2340. I was just lurking in the back until I went.....

BURN!!

edit: in reply to Majestic Paladin

which was...

let me guess...you popped in one day, and we actually welcomed you unlike fe4 thread? =p

Not really, I just kinda butted into the argument about the Sonic Generations remixes and how you didn't like them and took your side. Crizzie was the first to welcome me here. Then there was this talk about orchestras......

After that, I didn't appear again for another 50 pages. Wow, was this place active

All in all, Criz and Randoman kept me here, cause they were the ones I was most familiar with

Edited by Hero-King

Hi Shirdelia

Got rid of the big bad Nameless Anomaly yet?

Haven't played lately. I was fighting a fever and muscle aches last night.

W-wow I guess we must agree on a lot of stuff...

I edited my post again, but I do agree with a lot of things you say. YOU HELP ME.

I would probably still have been welcomed by TE even if my gender didn't say female, but that's just me. I just don't want people to think TE talks me BECAUSE I'm a girl. but then I can't say anything because you know, no one listens to the Shirley.

Edited by Shirley