• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. But why not the F/A-18U instead? A little more defense, and I'm a little wary of the COFFIN system.

I suppose so. Though the COFFIN system isn't that dangerous, is it? I haven't seen much of 3 to be honest. At the least, v1 of the system is perfectly safe. Though it's only present in like, the ADF-01 Morgan and ADF-01F Falken.

Well obviously you don't take any of the nicer people into consideration and toss them in with the rest of the lot

When there are people that care they can feel really hurt when you keep complaining because you don't feel cared for enough. You just toss all their efforts right back into their faces.

what

*lets out of box*

Don't ask what, go to her and console her...

*stabs*

And I love you, Fre. Your words are exactly how I feel when I tried to "comfort" him.

So you mean you're bottling everything... At first you were making it sound like you just didn't want to look weak, partly because of your username

That's not easy. Some people just need to let it out~ Others are very willing to help.

Nobody expects anybody to be a martyr~ We are social creatures, so we rely on each other! It's really not easy just shouldering everything and letting it stack. It isn't healthy either. How can you expect to be helpful of others if you are kept down by all your own troubles? x3

It isn't going to help you strive. And there's nothing wrong with taking care of one's self. There's nothing weak about getting help. And people aren't going to die just because you brought down their own feelings with your own problems~ Nor should they care that you are doing so.

Perhaps that makes me completely evil, with the fact that I whine about everything~

Sort of, in a way, kinda. Yes, I did make it seem that way xD

I'll admit, it hasn't been easy, and sometimes even annoying. The only reason I don't let it out is either cause of my pride, or I just might have some trust issues (But that's another story)

Yes, we do rely on each other, but I prefer not to cause I don't like the thought of being a burden to everyone else. I wasn't always like this, but I remember the days when I was rather needy and it didn't solve anything, but made matters worse. With no one even trying to comply with the other, I was forced to be the peace keeper and disregard my needs for everyone's sake. After that, it just sort of became a habit and it's not like anyone ever cared for my problems or how I felt. No one ever bothered to ask, so I just had to deal with it. Often times I find myself writing them down in lyrical form just to cope with myself.

I do my best to take care of myself, but often times I feel like I don't even know myself, which can sometimes make it hard. And the only thing that helps me ease those thoughts is the joy of making someone else happy, and by making them happy, I become happy as well. You're right that I probably shouldn't keep them to myself, but its not like I know anyone that I can talk about it with, cause I feel like I've always been the lone wolf.

what arguing

fre was making good points. She wasn't arguing with anyone though. It's not her fault that someone likes to generalize a lot and not know that it can hurt people who do care. Because more people > less people when it comes to caring to them.

Edited by Shirley

Sort of, in a way, kinda. Yes, I did make it seem that way xD

I'll admit, it hasn't been easy, and sometimes even annoying. The only reason I don't let it out is either cause of my pride, or I just might have some trust issues (But that's another story)

Yes, we do rely on each other, but I prefer not to cause I don't like the thought of being a burden to everyone else. I wasn't always like this, but I remember the days when I was rather needy and it didn't solve anything, but made matters worse. With no one even trying to comply with the other, I was forced to be the peace keeper and disregard my needs for everyone's sake. After that, it just sort of became a habit and it's not like anyone ever cared for my problems or how I felt. No one ever bothered to ask, so I just had to deal with it. Often times I find myself writing them down in lyrical form just to cope with myself.

I do my best to take care of myself, but often times I feel like I don't even know myself, which can sometimes make it hard. And the only thing that helps me ease those thoughts is the joy of making someone else happy, and by making them happy, I become happy as well. You're right that I probably shouldn't keep them to myself, but its not like I know anyone that I can talk about it with, cause I feel like I've always been the lone wolf.

Well, that's fine

Well pride is one thing that you shouldn't be succumbing to =<

Perhaps you've just had the wrong people??

I just learned something tonight. I had a sort of a breakdown today. I locked myself in my room because I didn't want my brothers stumbling in on me like that... I asked Integrity to help comfort me~

He was very helpful but I also apologized to him, letting him know how much of a crybaby I am and that he'd have to deal with me quite often...

But he said that it's okay! His mother always had this problem with her anxieties, but his father's been helping her out their entire time together and they're still going strong. Their support for each other is a way they bond and are so close together~ Some people out there just really really love to help!! And now I know Integ is confident enough to deal with me the way his own father deals with his mom x3

So you could find the right people, if you can find people you trust enough~ Maybe hopefully I can get you to trust me over time. Probably one of the few things I'm good at in life is listening to others. I don't always have sound advice, but I don't like to think that somebody's just holding everything inside just for everybody else. You sound like you're a really nice person to try to do that and save us the trouble... but I wanna be able to help if it overwhelms you, too!!

Oh, Jprebs... I'm so so sorry, I've been involved in all of the stuff that's been going on today... I can't help but feel like I've been the cause of all of this.

I'm so so so sorry I'm ruining this place!!

Well, and sorry to everybody else too...

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's an item that if someone hits you, it looks like you "died" on their screen, but on your screen you're invisible and can run away if they don't know you have it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh... >____> Acacia.

And Fre, you're not. Don't worry about it. Don't apologize.

It's an item that if someone hits you, it looks like you "died" on their screen, but on your screen you're invisible and can run away if they don't know you have it.

Too bad the Spy is the class I least excel at. Sometimes I get lucky like that one time I backstabbed twice in succesion (a Heavy and Demoman), but most of the time I suck with the Spy. lol