• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Although in Mother 1, the difficulty is different than that to the other two games of the series. Also, most of the enemy names in it aren't silly and wacky like in two. They name enemies in 1 like Grizzly Bear and such.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Mother 1 and 3 inform a little more than 2. So, translation is recommended for those who can't read moonrunes.

Fire Emblem, however, doesn't necessarily need translation heavily like Mother does. As the action itself kinda gives you a hint as to what goes on. Many FF games, like 1, 2, 3 and 5 were Jap only for a long time till the remakes on other consoles saved us. Like Super Mario Lost levels. Which that too was Jap only for NES.

Fan translations are always unofficial, but nobody's perfect.

(Mother 1)

PK Beams' damage also cannot be reduced whatsoever without PSI Shields.

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Mother_(video_game)

(Mother 1)

Nintendo Of America did translate this game after all. :3

The translation patch for Mother 1 was actually, Nintendo's work. No wonder that I never saw any bugs in the game! ^_^

Ilu, Nintendo. Only too bad marketing issues prevented it's release. x.x

what the heck are sony fanboys doing here? i don't even play fire emblem anymore but at least i know which team to stand for O_o

i don't have a gf, i have a crush. i don't know what she looks like at all, but i'm very sure of my feelings for her x)

I know. You think they'd at least leave and go on a Sony based forum, instead of posting about their Sony fanboyism and bashing Nintendo on a Nintendo based forum. They keep complaining about Nintendo and the fanbase, when their biased Sony posts are so much more worse than most things Nintendo fans posts, and Sony literally can do no wrong in their eyes (at least Nintendo fans acknowledge things like heavily relying on existing IPs and slow starts on console momentum, while no one complains about Sony being unoriginal and constantly ripping off everything Nintendo does, including touch screens, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and the Wii Remote). I remember a certain member (I'll leave her name anonymous, just to be nice) saying PS3 was the best and most successful home console of the 2nd generation, and arguing that the Wii's and XBox 360's (this was during the time that XBox 360 was outselling the PS3) sales lead over the PS3 meant nothing, because "The Wii's attach rate is low and the 360 fails in Japan." There was also a different member arguing that the PS Vita's poor sales aren't noteworthy or worth "rubbing in" compared to the Wii U's poor sales (yes, this is all on SF).

It really makes me wish the PS4 will fail miserably, and that both the failure of the PS4 and Vita will remove Sony from the gaming industry forever (a dark thing to wish for, I know). Sony never would've been in the gaming industry anyways if Nintendo didn't push them in that direction with the SNES CD add-on they were planning, so those Sony fanboys should at least pay respect to that fact.

Well, I wish you luck. And uh, don't let yourself get too hurt if things don't work out. I've had that happen to me way too many times already...

Edited by Randoman

I hope for your sake that this is not going to be another SHIN

there's no way. i've known about her in the fe comunity for 4 years, and i remember people being surprised when it was eventually revealed that she was female. plus...i won't have a crush on someone that i'm not close to. i'm not an idiot ._.

like, the girls that people have probably thought i liked which are crizzie and mewy? i haven't even conversed with them enough to develop anything

holas.

AYA WAS HERE? dfsdbfhlevjhodvlhufcopuivhi how did i miss her AGAIN?!

AYA WAS HERE? dfsdbfhlevjhodvlhufcopuivhi how did i miss her AGAIN?!

Hey.:D

How r u?

I know.

Well, I wish you luck. And uh, don't let yourself get too hurt if things don't work out. I've had that happen to me way too many times already...

stop hanging out in the wrong parts of sf!! but yeah...ps4 is safe for its sales though...and that's thanks to the xbox one.

as for my crush, it's just a really great friendship right now, and i don't plan on confessing to her anytime soon. i don't think she likes me back, but...gosh could she be anymore perfect? ✰_✰

oh and also, RANDOMAN!!! *tackle glomps*

~hey

*hugs*

hi

ayaaaaaa *hugs*

i'm great...and you? and why don't you ever go to skype? D:

I'll be on tommorrow. :3