The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

*pokes Randoman*

How've you been Shirley?

And I read back about you saying that you didn't have many real life friends in response to my last words before leaving. I find that really suprising. I'd think that you'd get plenty of guys wanting to be your friend.

You know, the PSP outsold the vita for the first year after the latter's release.

And you know what's interesting, my brother want Sony to drop from making consoles so Nathan Drake can join SSB, similar to Sonic.

It did? Wow, I didn't think the Vita was doing that poorly. I didn't know that Sony's "heavy last gen support" rule also carried over to portable consoles.

I always thought people only wanted Nintendo to go third party and not Sony or Microsoft (I hope Nintendo will never go third party though). I'm suprised that he's willing to have Sony go third party just so Nathan Drake has a chance of being in SSB. Even if they did, Nathan Drake has a lot of competition with other 3rd parties for SSB. Also, has he played Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? It's the closest thing he can get to Drake in Smash Bros. (well, in a Smash Bros. like game anyways) in the meantime, but it's still a really fun game that I play a lot with my best friend.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Raiv. That was her joking response to Breezy.

I must be too then!

I somehow completely missed that previous post. Whoops. :facepalm:

I am a victim of love ;~;

Hi!!

How can we stand to keep on going? ;n;

I wonder what that feels like...

How can we stand to keep on going? ;n;

I'm not sure. ;-; I GUESS WE JUST HAVE TO BE VICTIMS TOGETHER.

How've you been Shirley?

And I read back about you saying that you didn't have many real life friends in response to my last words before leaving. I find that really suprising. I'd think that you'd get plenty of guys wanting to be your friend.

Kinda blaaaaah with my depression. :< but I started therapy. \o/

Hmm... not really though. D: Not that much online either, but it's still more than in person. I'm also a lot more shy in person than online. maybe people did, but... yeah, I messed up too.

How've you been Shirley?

It did? Wow, I didn't think the Vita was doing that poorly. I didn't know that Sony's "heavy last gen support" rule also carried over to portable consoles.

I always thought people only wanted Nintendo to go third party and not Sony or Microsoft (I hope Nintendo will never go third party though). I'm suprised that he's willing to have Sony go third party just so Nathan Drake has a chance of being in SSB. Even if they did, Nathan Drake has a lot of competition with other 3rd parties for SSB. Also, has he played Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? It's the closest thing he can get to Drake in Smash Bros. (well, in a Smash Bros. like game anyways) in the meantime, but it's still a really fun game that I play a lot with my best friend.

My brother really likes Uncharted. And he's wierd to, but at least he's energetic. He also doesn't have any PS3 fighting games. I myself don't have much interest in non-fighters on PS3, but I can only afford one console a generation anyway (though my uncle is giving me his PS3, so I can play them then)

Kinda blaaaaah with my depression. :< but I started therapy. \o/

This makes me happy. Hope it works out for you! :)

*yawn*

COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU YAWN, YOU BARBARIAN

Edited by Raivix

Yeah, there's no doubt that Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV will be huge, but they likely won't be coming out that soon after the PS4's release (maybe the second half of 2014 at best). I was mostly talking about big selling titles the PS4 will have during its launch period.

...sorry if I'm sounding too anti-Sony. I guess the heavy SF Sony fanboys have been getting to me.

I'm really glad to see you in better spirits regarding relationships. Bad past experiences regarding women you liked can be so hard to recover from.

huh...you know, i always wondered why consoles don't seem to put much value on having the right launch titles...

mm...i mean, all of the interests that i've had before this one were likely from feeling pressured into desiring a relationship...all of the girls i liked before were girls that i knew little to nothing about except for one, who i was actually friends with. she didn't take long after the school year began to move away, though ._.

You know, the PSP outsold the vita for the first year after the latter's release.

And you know what's interesting, my brother want Sony to drop from making consoles so Nathan Drake can join SSB, similar to Sonic.

frickin psp's lifespan was ridiculous

...and i really hope that super smash brothers doesn't end up being a mature-feeling game with a bunch of realistic and borderline-realistic-anime characters...i feel like a lot of the fans want that.

I feel like Boney takes the word crush to mean something different than I do... either that or he's a lot more careful about crushing on people~

I've had many many crushes on people I don't even know, and I use crush as if I want to get to know them more and can't call it love until I know them more. (and that they just look pretty is all~) Then when I get to really know a person, I call that more than a crush.

I don't know what the actual meaning of "crush" is though, I've never looked it up x3

i guess so...i put a lot more value on the little things. for a while i'd pretty much given up on the idea of being interested in another person that way and not too long ago i really loved reimu as much as i could, but...my crush is an amazing person...at first when i would talk about her my friends would do the shipping and i would deny it ofc, but when i couldn't talk to her just for a week, it drove me crazy, and i really realized that i do really like her.

i guess it is more than an average crush? but i can't call it love...i've only been chatting with her regularly since the early-2/3 of july.

So I am very miserable~

/wrists

:(

What's wrong?

And hi guys.

i lol'd XD

speaking of which, i love how you just clumped me and jprebs up as he two goofballs of the thread XD

This makes me happy. Hope it works out for you! :)

Thanks! I'm sure it will. C: Therapy + meds will def help.

Sounds good to me!! WE MUST BE STRONG TOGETHER \o/

SURE! IN LOOOOVE.

My goodness, so serious~ So irritable~ So grim~

Apparently trying to lighten the mood does nothing at all =3

That's fine, I can quit

don't quit, that's just one person.

you can lighten the mood for the rest of us. <3